There are 172 users in the forums

Eriely Quite about Franklin

Shop Find 49ers gear online
With Franklin being tagged, and rumored to not be happy about and hasn't signed the tender or shown up in the bay, is anyone else nervous? It would be bad if the anchor to our D doesnt show!
Originally posted by maximill15:
With Franklin being tagged, and rumored to not be happy about and hasn't signed the tender or shown up in the bay, is anyone else nervous? It would be bad if the anchor to our D doesnt show!

Yep, but do you think he would leave 7.003M on the table. I dont think so. Im sure he wants more stability but from a FO standpoint, he had 1 legit year of elite production. If he can put together another year, then he deserves a 2 or 3 yr extension. He is already over 30.
If someone gave me 7 million I would be set for life. Franklin will come in for mandatory TC and then they will keep working on his contract. Hopefully the owners will come up with a new collective bargaining agreement and this will all be done and taken care of properly. Franklin will get his money.
  • PaulW
  • Veteran
He'll show up for training camp.
I'm sure he'll be all business when practicing and during games. He is playing for a long-term contract after all.
he'll come in when he has to. its not the first time and it wont be the last time a player does this. 7 mil to a guy who was a career backup in baltimore is way too much money to pass up.
so....people still confident?
Originally posted by maximill15:
so....people still confident?

Yea i'm confident that he'll sign and show up for TC just like i'm sure all the draft picks will be signed and be on time for TC unlike last year.
I'd comment, but I have no idea what you mean by "Eriely Quite".

Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:
I'd comment, but I have no idea what you mean by "Eriely Quite".

I was wondering how long till someone came here, to point out his mistake.

QUIET
Originally posted by valrod33:
QUIET

EERILY
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by valrod33:
QUIET

EERILY

maybe he meant quite eerily about franklin. or maybe he was really trying to spell eerily and quiet! hahahahaha
maximill15 is eerily quiet about his grammatical error.

Yay! The spell check police have arrived.

= sarcasm

[ Edited by NinerGold39 on Jun 16, 2010 at 10:46:55 ]
Share 49ersWebzone