There are 209 users in the forums

My 49ers Jersey Collection (UP to date)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Nice! Props on the "Who-Bang" Bronson jersey. I used to like that guy ... and man you dont ever gotta feel like you need to post your bank info .. be smarter than that .. your collection is the ish ..
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by TheGame9850:
HERE EVERYONE... heres my bank statement on the MAYS jersey i ordered to show that its real and NOT fake... HAPPY?

Damn, that's a reasonable Benz payment. You must have put quite a bit down.

I WISH... it was for a service part.. my plates says "Gore 21" tho
Originally posted by hubbyt:
Nice! Props on the "Who-Bang" Bronson jersey. I used to like that guy ... and man you dont ever gotta feel like you need to post your bank info .. be smarter than that .. your collection is the ish ..

Hitman off Dr Dre 2001.. some LA ni*** love that song.. zack bronson was one of my favorite niners of all time
Sick collection! I like that Zack Bronson jersey. He was a very good and underrated player for us.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:

its always worth spending a little more then spending $50 for a fake
dont pay attention to the haters (TheGame9850)

heres what makes this jersey above fake

*the color of the jersey is alot brighter

*the numbers & letters are much smaller

*the numbers have a bright shine to them

*the 49ers font on the chest looks supersized compare to the real one

*the jersey itself is much more lighter in weight

those china type jerseys are a waste of money....

The only thing that i agree with is the 49ers font on the front, as for everything else, it looks a lot different when you get it, it's not that bright, it's jus the picture they took with it happens to be brighter.

It's cool HATERS, i'll jus use my jerseys,and go ahead and spend twice the money for the exact samething i already have for a lot cheaper.
But yaa no one is hating and its not the exact same thing lol. I mean to each their own, You just cant expect to spend 40-80 dollars and even remotely expect to call it authentic.

The only thing that i agree with is the 49ers font on the front, as for everything else, it looks a lot different when you get it, it's not that bright, it's jus the picture they took with it happens to be brighter.

It's cool HATERS, i'll jus use my jerseys,and go ahead and spend twice the money for the exact samething i already have for a lot cheaper.
Originally posted by Fricker:
But yaa no one is hating and its not the exact same thing lol. I mean to each their own, You just cant expect to spend 40-80 dollars and even remotely expect to call it authentic.

It's an Authentic Fake

yeah we're hating because we wish we had fake jerseys

nobody is hating on your fake ass Chinese jersey dawg
Originally posted by bigmike55:
nice

Hey I've got something kinda rare for collectibles. In 1994 my bro and I decided to keep one of our season tickets intact. We called the niner office and said we were shorted one seat and they sent us another sheet for that seat. Later that year a friend that had a hockey memorabilia business (joy of hockey) helped us get Jerry Rice to sign the ticket that he broke the touchdown record on. So now I have a framed complete sheet for one seat for the last super bowl season with JR's signature on it. What do you guys think it's worth?

Originally posted by eastie:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
nice

Hey I've got something kinda rare for collectibles. In 1994 my bro and I decided to keep one of our season tickets intact. We called the niner office and said we were shorted one seat and they sent us another sheet for that seat. Later that year a friend that had a hockey memorabilia business (joy of hockey) helped us get Jerry Rice to sign the ticket that he broke the touchdown record on. So now I have a framed complete sheet for one seat for the last super bowl season with JR's signature on it. What do you guys think it's worth?

I forgot to add that when we went to SJ for the memorabilia show, when Jerry saw the ticket sheet his comment was "Dam, don't you all go to any games?"
No steve young? Dosent seem right to have garcia but not young
Originally posted by TeambyTheBay:

Fake and ugly--that's $50 down the toilet.

Really? I like it.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Nice first post
I understand if people don't like buying fake jerseys because it's like buying fake Jordans to the shoeheads or bootleg games to the video game freaks. I'd honestly rather rock a real replica than a fake authentic.
Share 49ersWebzone