LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 259 users in the forums

Decade Power Rankings (2000-2009)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
#26... 68 wins, 0 Super Bowls, and 2 playoff berths.
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/2000s-franchise-power-rankings.htm
Those were bad years for the niners. Let's hope this decade starts out right!
We should just call it the "lost decade". Anyways heres to having an 80's type decade the next 10 years

[ Edited by asu49ers on May 12, 2010 at 09:32:39 ]
It was a tough decade
Originally posted by asu49ers:
We should just call it the "lost decade". Anyways heres to having an 80's type decade the next 10 years

I'd also settle for a decade like the 90s - a SB win and a number of playoff appearances made the 90s not too shabby for us. (aside from Druckenmiller and Phillips, that is )
Rank #26 = Championship! We were so close.

But really, when you had...

QBs like JTO, Dorsey, Dilfer, Pickett
WRs like Conway, DJax, R. Woods, B. Lloyd

Other failures such as K. Harris, J. Jennings, K. Barlow (after getting a fat contract), etc., it's no wonder we had only two playoffs this past decade. Ever since Garcia and TO left during all the salary cap problems, add GM Donahue and HC Erickson double fail to the list and it was all downhill from bad to worse. We've come a long way from being that bad to where the team is now.

[ Edited by mcbaes72 on May 12, 2010 at 10:00:46 ]
2010 starts a new beggining!!! The Niners are moving in the right direction to get back to the SB where they belong. No way the Niners have another decade like the last.......
As a 49ers fan this made my teenage years hard.

i had to put up with so much S**T talking, the only good thing is that at least we weren't the Raiders

2010-2019 make my twenties a better place for a 49er fan.
Originally posted by 49faithful_sik:
As a 49ers fan this made my teenage years hard.

i had to put up with so much S**T talking, the only good thing is that at least we weren't the Raiders

2010-2019 make my twenties a better place for a 49er fan.

here, here
Share 49ersWebzone