LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 362 users in the forums

NFL Network on 49ers vs Falcons

Shop Find 49ers gear online
They go down a list of the Falcons non-division opponents. They say they flat out won't beat the Packers at Green Bay or the Ravens at home, but they only say maybe to beating the Niners...AT HOME. I was really surprised at this considering we didn't really land a big name free agent, and the Falcons didn't really lose anybody important, and they kicked our a$$es on the road last year (East Coast to West Coast).
I completely agree with this and am really happy that the media realizes how much we've improved by not doing anything. We have continuity on offense, we picked 2 O-linemen in the 1st round, and we traded a 5th round pick for Ginn. We now have an O-line, a somewhat upgraded secondary, and a return game (our three biggest weaknesses).NFL Network Clip

[ Edited by Draftology on May 11, 2010 at 17:13:21 ]
We kicked our own a$$es last year. All the Falcons had to do was show up.

[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on May 11, 2010 at 17:30:12 ]
the falcons practiced against us last year
That was supposed to be the Ultimate Sports fan day for me. Had passes to the President's Cup in the morning and took my friend who has Niners tickets. The President's Cup was cold, but awesome. Then, the Niners took the afternoon off and ruined what could of been a perfect day.
I got NFLN, but I can't bear to watch that game again. The only good part of that game was when Alex Smith drove the O to three TD's to get us back within reach of a win.
Originally posted by NJNiner:
I got NFLN, but I can't bear to watch that game again. The only good part of that game was when Alex Smith drove the O to three TD's to get us back within reach of a win.

Wrong game ftw?

yeah no...wrong game
This was the first 49er game i ever attended and we got our asses kicked. I think they said it was the worst loss in the history of candlestick
  • fly15
  • Veteran

says u have over 3000 posts, this was the dumbest
what the f**k is up with showing all niner gamers that we lose. lol. first the vikes, then the colts, now the falcons! lol horrid.
Originally posted by crabman82:

lol

Hey crabman.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Hey crabman.

Share 49ersWebzone