There are 190 users in the forums

QB youth movement in the NFL!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • titan
  • Veteran
We really need to find our QB of the future now! The next generation of star QB's(Ryan, Flaco, Rodgers... are starting to come up! A few more years from now when Brady,Manning, McNaab, and Brees slow down I think SB will be up for grabs and we need to be in the mix. I know it's part luck at the same time it's good GM/evaluator knowledge, but by then we need to know what we have. I am so desperate for a star QB in SF I don't care if we take a chance on McCoy,Trade for Bradford,or take Tebow.
Good post!

Not.
For sure. Our dinosaur 25 year old needs to go.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IDontGetNaked:

It took the Ravens 1 year to know what they got in Flaco! we are still wishing Smith will stop looking lost.
This thread makes me want to throw up.

[ Edited by Sjceruti on Apr 6, 2010 at 16:09:49 ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Sjceruti:

do it and post the pic
Originally posted by titan:

It took the Ravens 1 year to know what they got in Flaco! we are still wishing Smith will stop looking lost.

Did you pay attention to that one year? All he did was throw the deep ball and was saved time and time again by great catches from Derrick Mason. He did well because the Ravens dominated the running game and the only pass he threw was a play action fade. This year teams figured that out and he had a sophomore slump.

He has a cannon but was basically hyped up because of how well Ryan played and because they were in the same draft class. But I do agree it took one year to find out Ryan was a stud.
Originally posted by susweel:

do it and post the pic

It's useless to even try man... I agree with your post 100% and my opinion is that they draft high next year. I like Nate Davis and think he deserves at least this year to prove that he can take over in another year. They should also consider drafting high this year if Claussen slips.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
But, but MM says we have the best QB in the NFC west.

you mean Grandfather Favre can't cut it anymore?
Originally posted by susweel:
But, but MM says we have the best QB in the NFC west.

LMFAO! Well then it must be true! Seriously I can't wait for the season to get here so Smith's play can do the talking, one way or another.

[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Apr 6, 2010 at 19:11:03 ]

this post makes me want to throw down

We are still wishing the ridiculous nonsense about Smith will stop

Share 49ersWebzone