LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 152 users in the forums

Vernon Davis suports LA 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
to have loved and lost is beter than to have never loved at all? well LA(me) football fans i dont think either apply to you seing as never loved the raiders or rams and have nothing to show for it. championships...? Empathy though people ..you'd do or say anything if you lived in a giant tailpipe and had only scant memories of losing football teams as solace. so pathetic are you that you need ARNOLD to steal money from our cash strapped cali coffers to lure loosers to LA LA land. OUCH
Never going to happen! f**k LA!!!!!
lock this gay hypothetical not gonna happen thread already.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Is it strange that this picture makes me hungry?
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

No not really. I could go for some lung (?) too.
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
to have loved and lost is beter than to have never loved at all? well LA(me) football fans i dont think either apply to you seing as never loved the raiders or rams and have nothing to show for it. championships...? Empathy though people ..you'd do or say anything if you lived in a giant tailpipe and had only scant memories of losing football teams as solace. so pathetic are you that you need ARNOLD to steal money from our cash strapped cali coffers to lure loosers to LA LA land. OUCH

The Raiders did win a super bowl in L.A. I'm done posting in this thread when as I said here before, the 9ers are not moving to So Cal anyway and I wouldn't want them to. The only thing more challenging than arguing with intelligence is arguing with ignorance and the latter has pervaded the previous post and this thread.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:

No not really. I could go for some lung (?) too.

liver, brah.

It's liver.

De- liver.
Sign Brecht and dump that dumbass ...
  • RedAndGOLDson49
  • Info N/A
Talk about making Nothing into Something I enjoyed the video and I wouldn't worry about Vernon's comments on the "LA 49ers" the whole thing sounds like a joke to me. The dude Interviewing him sounds like he is 12 and its for TMZ! Vernon puts everything out on the field and once he improves his receiving the sky is the Limit!

9ers belong in SF i would rather have them stay in sf than 2 keep Vernon Davis
  • kray28
  • Veteran
The SF bitterness toward LA is amusing.

I'll tell you this though...no one in LA cares enough about SF to hate it. It's the opposite if anything.

Your hate (which is envy in disguise) is unwarranted and misplaced.

LA's a Laker town....we don't even want football. So you can keep the Niners. Problem is, do the Niners want to keep you?
Share 49ersWebzone