There are 254 users in the forums

What would you rather have???

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Would you like the 49ers to make the playoffs next year and lose in the first round, then not make the playoffs the next 2 years after that or would you rather the 49ers miss playoffs next year and make it the following 3 seasons and be competitive with an actual chance to win playoff games??
is this a serious question?
I would rather have a Superbowl.
wow really?
its a trick question because 2012 is coming up. I will take the 1st round ass whoopins and just die happy with memories of Montana to Rice
I'd rather have intelligent conversations on this board.
Originally posted by English:
I would rather have a Superbowl.
a better thread

trade patrick willis
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

this
Originally posted by NINERFORLIFE12:
Would you like the 49ers to make the playoffs next year and lose in the first round, then not make the playoffs the next 2 years after that or would you rather the 49ers miss playoffs next year and make it the following 3 seasons and be competitive with an actual chance to win playoff games??

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Share 49ersWebzone