There are 179 users in the forums

Jerry Rice freaking out at reporters

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 49erfourlife
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
I think he's talking about when Jerry flipped out at the reporters back in the mid 90's, the year after Deion Sanders left for dallas and he was pissed at the media for not giving Merton Hanks, Tim McDonald and Eric Davis any credit and focusing too much on Sanders ....I loved it "And you you guys never gave them any goddamn respect..and thats what f**king pissed me off !!!!

One of the rare times Jerry lost his damn mind, but it was all good IMO, he had his teammates backs....Now someone post the video

Yeah that was the single moment of Jerry on TV that sticks out in my mind.

I believe that was the week before we went into Dallas with Grbac at QB and CRUSHED THE COWBOYS ...and we were supposed to get our asses handed to us that day but we issued a serious beatdown on the Cowgirls

You are dead Wrong !!!! It was against Atlanta and Jerry Rice went off for like 3 td's and alomost 200 yds... He was pissed off because the media was claiming we wouldn't have won without Deon Sanders and Jerry said "We won this m*%$# F*&@!" It was a team effort and U guys gave them no credit !!!!
Originally posted by 49erfourlife:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
I think he's talking about when Jerry flipped out at the reporters back in the mid 90's, the year after Deion Sanders left for dallas and he was pissed at the media for not giving Merton Hanks, Tim McDonald and Eric Davis any credit and focusing too much on Sanders ....I loved it "And you you guys never gave them any goddamn respect..and thats what f**king pissed me off !!!!

One of the rare times Jerry lost his damn mind, but it was all good IMO, he had his teammates backs....Now someone post the video

Yeah that was the single moment of Jerry on TV that sticks out in my mind.

I believe that was the week before we went into Dallas with Grbac at QB and CRUSHED THE COWBOYS ...and we were supposed to get our asses handed to us that day but we issued a serious beatdown on the Cowgirls

You are dead Wrong !!!! It was against Atlanta and Jerry Rice went off for like 3 td's and alomost 200 yds... He was pissed off because the media was claiming we wouldn't have won without Deon Sanders and Jerry said "We won this m*%$# F*&@!" It was a team effort and U guys gave them no credit !!!!

Dead Wrong about what?
Share 49ersWebzone