There are 281 users in the forums

Little over Craig in HOF is BS

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Cant put 2 Niners in the HOF in the same year. Cant put a niner in every year. Sounds stupid because the Niners were awesome for a long time but theres only 7 spots a year. Some guy might look average to us but was a hero for Denver for years. Yeah Im rambling.....Craig got screwed
Originally posted by susweel:
The fumble.

thats one thing that comes to mind when you bring him up is that fumble that cost us the f**king 3-peat
Originally posted by wailers15:
hate to break it to you bud but look how long it took Little to get to the Hall of fame. Craig is going to take a while. Both my Dad & grandpa said Little was a stud in his time.

It was time Little got in.. I love Craig too but he may have to wait a little bit.. I mean doesn't anybody think Cris Carter, Tim Brown and Richard Dent got ripped off too.. it happens... Rice made it thats all that matters
I was going to post three replies to this thread, but after the first 2 I fumbled my mouse!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
The fumble.

thats one thing that comes to mind when you bring him up is that fumble that cost us the f**king 3-peat

Eddie D was quoted after that game as saying that "Craig will never wear a 49er uniform again"

Since then they did become friends again.

I love how passionate Eddie D was, because that the type of stuff I say when a player f**ks up.
Originally posted by LB49ers:
Career stats
Little 6323 yards rushing-2418 yards receiving-52 touchdowns-5 time probowl 1 all pro
Craig 8189 yards rushing-4911 receiving-73 Touchdowns- 4 time probowl 1 all pro

roger should have gotten in this yr for sure! well next yr should be a given for sure! c mon what else does the man have to do! maybe he will save a bus full of nurses or nuns from plumiting to their doom from falling off a cliff idk the man has the stats! he should be in the hall of fame
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
The fumble.

i try not to think about those dark days
Share 49ersWebzone