There are 263 users in the forums

Thank the lord for Nedney

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
schmitts kicks look like shaun hill passes

Are u kidding me? Dude has a leg. His kicks resemble Alex Smith's passes the way they get batted down.
Niner fans are spoiled with nedney and lee. During the steve young years I remember a guy named Tommy Thompson. Those were bad years.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

Are u kidding me? Dude has a leg. His kicks resemble Alex Smith's passes the way they get batted down.

Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by wolfpack52:
No Schmitt is the best kicker that kicks with the same foot as Nedney which is different then most Kickers. Dont know or care which foot it is. This late in the season you dont really want to have to change the side Lee's holding that ball.

This

THAT!
Originally posted by wolfpack52:
No Schmitt is the best kicker that kicks with the same foot as Nedney which is different then most Kickers. Dont know or care which foot it is. This late in the season you dont really want to have to change the side Lee's holding that ball.

are you the b*****d that beat me in both webzone fantasy fb championship games !?
Originally posted by fister30:
Niner fans are spoiled with nedney and lee. During the steve young years I remember a guy named Tommy Thompson. Those were bad years.

I rather be spoiled with a great QB than with a great kicker.
If only I was left footed, I could have tried out!

In addition to playing corner and wide receiver, I kicked back in high school, and still go down to the local school to practice every once in a while. So, whaddaya know? I could be just like Schmitt! Sure I can only kick 40-45 yards, but I'm super accurate.

Sign me. I offer versatility, doubling as a draft advisor.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Dec 28, 2009 at 11:03 PM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

In addition to playing corner and wide receiver, I kicked back in high school, and still go down to the local school to practice every once in a while. So, whaddaya know? I could be just like Schmitt! Sure I can only kick 40-45 yards, but I'm super accurate.

I would give somebody else's left leg if I could see the priority board, draft prospects, and trade list at niner headquarters.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I am refraining from all qb posts until draft day. Its for my own health...
[ Edited by fister30 on Dec 28, 2009 at 11:09 PM ]

true did u notice the ball has no rotation when he kicks it

true did u notice the ball has no rotation when he kicks it

like in soccer...when a ball is kicked so hard usually u dont see the ball spin at all...

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

ask the Lions?!....they've had an upper enchelon kicker in Jason Hanson for the past decade!
Originally posted by MadMartz:
If Schmidt is the best FA the NFL has to offer then we better play Nedney till he is 60. I have never seen such ugly kicks.

Next time some kook comes on here & says "we need to cut Nedney", we just need to show some of replays of Schmidt, Pochman, Cortez, etc. to remind them what we got is pretty damn good.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Give the dude a break. He's a hybrid punter/kicker. With enough reps, I think he can be great. Also, I heard he runs the 40 in the 4.4 range according to his wikipedia.

There goes what little credibility Wikipedia had.

No I wrote that I'm hoping the word would reach al Davis and he would trade us their first round pick for him
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

McCloughan already has his draft advisor. His name is Scott Wright.
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by MadMartz:
If Schmidt is the best FA the NFL has to offer then we better play Nedney till he is 60. I have never seen such ugly kicks.

Next time some kook comes on here & says "we need to cut Nedney", we just need to show some of replays of Schmidt, Pochman, Cortez, etc. to remind them what we got is pretty damn good.

You mean, like this?
Share 49ersWebzone