There are 195 users in the forums

Here ye Here ye

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Silky
  • Veteran
If I hear one fan talk about playoffs, I will lose all hope in everyone on this board. Emotions are running high right now because I fully supported Alex Smith. I was the fan that used all the excuses in the past. The bad O-Lines excuses, the 5 OC's excuses. No more, I am done with him. We won't make the playoffs because the Cardinals are a good team that are winning the games they should be. They just smashed the Bears damn it. We won't get a Wild Card spot with an 8-8 or 9-7 record because teams like the Falcons, Eagles, Cowboys and probably the Giants will have atleast 10 wins. No more morality in these games. I am fed up and I know most of you all are. For the ones that still "believe" I hope you come to reality. That is all.
I think most of us feel the way you do right about now.

I'm beyond being at my wit's end.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
If I hear one fan talk about playoffs, I will lose all hope in everyone on this board. Emotions are running high right now because I fully supported Alex Smith. I was the fan that used all the excuses in the past. The bad O-Lines excuses, the 5 OC's excuses. No more, I am done with him. We won't make the playoffs because the Cardinals are a good team that are winning the games they should be. They just smashed the Bears damn it. We won't get a Wild Card spot with an 8-8 or 9-7 record because teams like the Falcons, Eagles, Cowboys and probably the Giants will have atleast 10 wins. No more morality in these games. I am fed up and I know most of you all are. For the ones that still "believe" I hope you come to reality. That is all.

Real talk
GONNA GO DRINK MY FEELINGS AWAY

HAH, I'M SO DONE WITH LOSING.

I'LL BE BACK NEXT SEASON HAH
Good fans know when to re-assess their position
HA! SD and I and a few others were bashed to hell for the stance we took on the team

we were right.....I wish we wern't though
Good to know.
  • krizay
  • Veteran

See if you came to reality at the start of the season like SanDiego49er, myself and others. The fall wouldn't have been that far!

Hang tight. we're on the way...........
  • Mex49
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
GONNA GO DRINK MY FEELINGS AWAY

HAH, I'M SO DONE WITH LOSING.

I'LL BE BACK NEXT SEASON HAH

take me with you
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by krizay:

See if you came to reality at the start of the season like SanDiego49er, myself and others. The fall wouldn't have been that far!

Hang tight. we're on the way...........

Yep....

Championship!
Share 49ersWebzone