LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 144 users in the forums

Crabtree and Jason Hill... 4 stickiest hands on the team?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Agree, just hope we can get these guys on the field.
you think they both jack each other off before games to get those hands sticky? haha
Originally posted by cestmoi:
nah ...
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
you think they both jack each other off before games to get those hands sticky? haha

uh.

no
crabtree yes. hill no. hill has bad hands. watch ALL his highlights. his asset is speed. not really a hands guy. 2nd best hands on the team- bruce. 3rd best- gore. 4th- jones
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

yeah and they use your face to whipe their hands off

Just messing with ya come on man be act more mature on the forum.
This has been brought up before, but several times last year, I could swear it was Bruce when it was in fact Hill catching the ball. He could be our younger Bruce after he retires. Even the announcers on Fox got mixed up occasionally.
Like most, I don't really remember how Jason Hill catches passes. I'd like to see him out there again so I could answer this question.
Originally posted by BurritoSmuggler:
crabtree yes. hill no. hill has bad hands. watch ALL his highlights. his asset is speed. not really a hands guy. 2nd best hands on the team- bruce. 3rd best- gore. 4th- jones

Has Jones caught a pass? Follow him much in Tenessee?

Hill has GOOD hands...
Originally posted by zozell:
Originally posted by darkknight49:

ahhh yes... the red x.... love it

I see a picture

Originally posted by backontop:

I see a picture

There was a red x when I originally posted that... but he fixed it... right on Darkknight49! You're on it...

I see a picture

There was a red x when I originally posted that... but he fixed it... right on Darkknight49! You're on it...

hey you stole my pic !
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:

I see a picture

hey you stole my pic !

There is only one thing wrong with this picture though. Hill is actually in uniform
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran
As a former student at Washington State University (Hill's alma mater) it is especially sad to see him being under-utilized by the 49ers. This kid scored 25 TDs in two seasons for WSU, which is no small task considering the Cougars' success as of late. I still remember walking to work every day at the WSU Rec Center and seeing Jason Hill riding past me on his bike. It was funny actually to see the school's biggest athlete riding around town on a huffy. He was a nice guy too who always gave me a wave and a smile as we crossed paths. Wish he could regain his opportunity to carry on his success from last year.
Jason Hill is as relevant to this team as Bongo the Waterboy.
Share 49ersWebzone