LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 154 users in the forums

why in the heck

Shop Find 49ers gear online
is there people really voting for shawn to start this weekend?

just want to know why there is votes for him down on the question board for voting..
welcome to Ninertalk, that's why.
that can't be
well gee golly i dont know why in the heck they are rooting for the pumpkin pie hair cutted freak but ill tell you one thing.

Alex Smith better ass f**k the Colts D this weekend make those motherf**king goat f**kers his b***h, sucking his balls and s**t

whhooooooooooooooooooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Originally posted by valrod33:
well gee golly i dont know why in the heck they are rooting for the pumpkin pie hair cutted freak but ill tell you one thing.

Alex Smith better ass f**k the Colts D this weekend make those motherf**king goat f**kers his b***h, sucking his balls and s**t

alittle too early for drinking, don't you think?
Val, buddy - chill man

To answer the original poster's question, some people believe that Hill isn't the problem with the offense, and that unless we can block people and run the ball effectively, we'll have the same problems.

Granted, having Alex in the game may make the 8th guy in the box back up, but a lot of times on our runs, it's the other 7 that cause us fits.

Also, lots of folks are still scarred by Alex's performance a few years back. Your last impression sticks with people a long time.

I hope he gives the offense a shot in the arm, and we start moving the ball consistently. Maybe then the running game will also open up.

Originally posted by Afrikan:

alittle too early for drinking, don't you think?

its 5 o'clock somewhere

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
People aren't entitled to their own opinion?
Share 49ersWebzone