LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 248 users in the forums

Patrick Willis is the reason our defense has been sputtering!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 49Wild
  • Info N/A
If he is the reason our Defense is sputtering. Then that is sayin he doesnt read defenses well or his per snap reads are slow. Which maybe true. The Saftey should be wearing it anyway he can see the whole field.
Am I the only one that has a problem with what Goldson said regarding the coverage? It sounded like he tried to blame a deep ball to the texan's TE on a coache's call.

"They knew that it was coming – that a shot was coming," Goldson said. "But we didn't get that. I don't know when that (call) came in, whether he (Willis) forgot to tell us or he just didn't get it from the coaches on the sideline or whatever it was.

Man, how was football ever played before these guys had radio communications in their helmet?
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
cut him

this

cut willis and sign dexter jackson for kickoff duties

Maybe we can ask Trent Dilfer to come back and be Smith's backup?
Originally posted by 9erfreak:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by Canadian49er:
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
cut him

this

wtf? why ur said cut him? damn, ure fake with 49ers fans! fire you both! get out of here! Pwillis is the best defense! ur trash to the 49ers players talent like Pwillis?!!!.. that wrong! I will remaind your names both of screen this..

No man they're both right. P-Will is by far the worst thing that ever happened to the Niners

We'd be 6-0 without that useless bum

patrick willis is not beasts! how can he suck!

Quote:
geez! they're both right? and Pwillis is still suck? what the joking are you? look! PWillis had tackles to high and high 174 on 2007 years and 141 on 2008 years. He had very good soilder to defense and monster beasts it. He won the League Tackles. So did he still suck? what the heck are you?

Huh? This is why you don't drop out of school before the 3rd grade.

buzz is smarter than you think.

also, goldson will now wear green dot/radio. MM/MB have reported.
Originally posted by fister30:
Am I the only one that has a problem with what Goldson said regarding the coverage? It sounded like he tried to blame a deep ball to the texan's TE on a coache's call.

"They knew that it was coming – that a shot was coming," Goldson said. "But we didn't get that. I don't know when that (call) came in, whether he (Willis) forgot to tell us or he just didn't get it from the coaches on the sideline or whatever it was.

Man, how was football ever played before these guys had radio communications in their helmet?

I really don't have a problem with what he said b/c it seems to be true. With that said though it's still on the player to be able to read and react to what's happening on the field. the guys in the booth can be wrong just like the guys on the field. You are the safety you shouldn't need the booth to tell you to watch the deep ball to actually watch the deep ball. i think this was dangerous for Sing to come out and say the defense is sputtering b/c of communication. What happens now if the defense gets lit up again? then what do you blame it on? He should have just said that they will play better. Kept this one in house and let the media figure it out during game time. But i do see yoru point but it doens't bother me
what a stupid post, so what he couldnt handle makin the calls, thats why they gave it to someone else so he can play his game.
told you guys he was a bust
cut him

hahahahaha.
that was pretty funny.

seriously though, wasn't this 'experiment' tried last year too? didn't they end up giving the green dot to roman?
Over simplification. There are many reason why the calls are getting to the back late. Willis might be getting the calls in late, The front 7 might be taking too much time understanding what they need to do before he is able to turn around and tell the db's, maybe the offense is snapping a bit faster than anticipated.
Share 49ersWebzone