LISTEN: The 49ers Biggest Target In Free Agency →

There are 123 users in the forums

Shaun Hill has never beaten a legit team ever and i will prove it

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fzrdave:
No, Hill isn't an elite QB, but I honestly don't think Alex Smith is the answer. The answer is probably in next year's draft if the proper value can be had with the picks that the 9ers have.

The answer might be on the team right now(Nate Davis)but they need to give A.Smith a shot on this team first.

They absolutely have to draft OL first next year unless it's addressed in FA.
It doesn't matter who the 49ers have at QB if thet don't fix the Oline! Look at Kyle Orton last night. He is not great, but looks great because he had all day to throw.
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Zona is 5 games removed from the SB, and tied for 1st place! How are they not legit?

Arizona had key guys out this year.
alex is garbage...u supporters of him need to face reality n move on...hill has a winning record, and he keeps us in games...

i believe its our Offensive philosophy/o-line thats killing us, not the qb...
Start Arnaz Battle at QB this sunday!!!!
  • BobS
  • Veteran
No argument from me. The guy was a career 3rd stringer before the 49ers got him for a reason. Just because the Niners have let him start for the last year does not make him a legit NFL QB. He only starts because the 49er QB situation is terrible.
He could get cut tomorrow and I am sure no one would pick him up, he is pathetic,
but as lame as it is he is the best QB on the 49ers roster. I blame management who hung on too long to the hope Alex Smith was the answer since they had so much invested in him, and did not try to address the QB issue.
What is really being said in this thread is the niners are incapable of beating a legit team. Therefore they are not legit. Thank goodness we have Hill who can beat the teams that are not legit.

BTW I still believe in the niners and will back up what ever QB is behind center. You can call him noodle arm for all I care. He is still the starting QB of my team.

Go 49ers!
over the last eight years this team has turned into the raiders,browns,detroit type of organization and it will continue to go that way till some one takes ahold of it shaun hill vs alex smith is all just crap id rather play nate davis he couldn't do any worse than any of these bust qbs and has a bigger arm than both! but look at the niners how many hc's,oc's the scouts arent doing there job look at all the coulda shoulda woulda talent yes some are the verge but come on the yorks run this for money not cause they wanna win look at the talent on other teams same drafts we missed all the talent because people simply dont care
Hill is not the answer. Smith might not be the answer. We still have not seen Smith in a game yet so why not take a shot at it and find out what we really have.
I agree with the original poster.

FREEEEEE ALEX

• B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bornaniner:
over the last eight years this team has turned into the raiders,browns,detroit type of organization and it will continue to go that way till some one takes ahold of it shaun hill vs alex smith is all just crap id rather play nate davis he couldn't do any worse than any of these bust qbs and has a bigger arm than both! but look at the niners how many hc's,oc's the scouts arent doing there job look at all the coulda shoulda woulda talent yes some are the verge but come on the yorks run this for money not cause they wanna win look at the talent on other teams same drafts we missed all the talent because people simply dont care

That's a long sentence.
  • rob28
  • Veteran
it doesnt matter if the cards played terrible, how are they legit one game and not the next? you fail.
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by B650:
The Jets were pretty legit last year, but I get your point.

yes and the redskins. all teams in the nfl are legit or else they wouldnt be in the nfl.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Wow another thread that rips Hill.
Share 49ersWebzone