There are 251 users in the forums

Rest after Bye. Check. All Star Receiver. Check. Stud RB back from injury. Check

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by B650:
We have an All-Star WR? Where?

u didnt hear? we traded for Chad Ochocinco

That would actually be badass, cause Chad actually wants to be a 49er.

where are you getting that from? Although i think it would be hilarious for that jackass to go to a team and not be able to wear #85

i think he said he wouldnt mind goin to the 49ers when he was trying to get out of cincy a while back. i seem to remember something like that too

yeah that was a while back. i thought he meant recently

chad's a good guy, i would love to have him play for the niners. people say he's a distraction but he hasnt done anything bad, he's just a fun-loving guy who enjoys what he does i think

he's a selfish jerk that is more worried about changing his last name to something stupid and tweeting during the game and complaining than he is winning. F this guy.

where are you getting that from? Although i think it would be hilarious for that jackass to go to a team and not be able to wear #85

i think he said he wouldnt mind goin to the 49ers when he was trying to get out of cincy a while back. i seem to remember something like that too

chad's a good guy, i would love to have him play for the niners. people say he's a distraction but he hasnt done anything bad, he's just a fun-loving guy who enjoys what he does i think

he's a selfish jerk that is more worried about changing his last name to something stupid and tweeting during the game and complaining than he is winning. F this guy.

The guy is a competitor on the field, I think that means he wants to win
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

The guy is a competitor on the field, I think that means he wants to win

TO wants to win man doesn't mean he's good for the team. The locker room means alot, one thing Sing has done that's great for the franchise IMO is bring them together. moves like adding Ochocinco aren't moves a team trying to break out of a losing mold should make.
Share 49ersWebzone