There are 243 users in the forums

What OL change would you prefer?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What OL change would you prefer?

I started thinking of all the different OL combinations that the coaching staff could be considering. With Wraage and Pashos possibly coming into the starting lineup and Snyder's versatility as well as Baas ability to play the right side. It's going to be interesting to see what the coaches do.
I tried to come up with all the different scenerios but i'm sure i missed a couple.

Personally I would like to see Baas move back to RG, Wraage come in at LG. RT I'm not sure about is Snyder hurt? If so put in Pashos otherwise I'm indifferent about those 2 and trust what Singletary desides to do.

[ Edited by matt49er on Oct 16, 2009 at 19:58:52 ]
Wragge to RG, see what happens. Baas hasn't been very good either but I say we see if he improves his play if the entire interior improves.
anything that works
  • Nyner
Think I'll start with the coaching staff....
Yea use both of those first round picks next year on OL and find a decent coach
Originally posted by Nyner:

and what do you propose?
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by Nyner:

and what do you propose?

Shanahan for sing
Baas to RG
Chilo to LG
Wragge to C
moveing Chilo next to Stayle to hide some of his weaknesses
move Baas to RG to try and lift the right side
Power over experience, experience hasn't really done much for us this year on the OL but we all know what power can do for our run game
Can We trade for alex barron. Rams benched him i think sing could work with him for a low trade.
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Baas to RG
Chilo to LG
Wragge to C
Power over experience, experience hasn't really done much for us this year on the OL but we all know what power can do for our run game

Baas to center.. Kick hietmann out to tackle cause he's quick enough to slow the pass rush in madden.

Baas to RG
Chilo to LG
Wragge to C

Replace Heitmann for Wragge!?!?!?!?!?! BOO-URNS!!!!

No lets move the LG to RG so we can have the the RT play LG and the backup RT will now play RT. Or how about we just have the backup RG come in and play RG? Thats why they have backups you guys, so they dont have to shuffle around the entire line when one guy isnt playing well, or maybe Im just old school.

[ Edited by RichmondPete on Oct 16, 2009 at 21:35:56 ]
the five best guys
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Baas to RG
Chilo to LG
Wragge to C

Replace Heitmann for Wragge!?!?!?!?!?! BOO-URNS!!!!

Heitman is one of the elite C in the league why would we move him?
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Staley-Baas-Heitmann-Wragge-Pashos

Bench: Sims, Wallace, Rachal

Inactive: Snyder

*** Just for the Texans.
Share 49ersWebzone