There are 238 users in the forums

Sterling Sharpe Says 49ers a SB contender

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
"49er's gonna win the AFC west this year? "

damn, we all knew the afc west was bad, but not that bad.
he is defnitely on crack
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by lotts_rule:
Question was asked to Sharpe if he thinks the 49ers are SB contenders. Scroll down to 3:00 pm

Just thought is was worth posting.

Ask Sterling Sharpe

Sterling B smokin some good dope

No, I think Billick gave his some 49er Koolaid from his trip to the stick last week.
I wouldn't say that was a well thought out reply.
So him and Shannon are half brothers right? Sterling had the male human as a dad, and then for some reason they're mother mated ith a horse and had Shannon....is that my understanding?
Originally posted by King49er:
So him and Shannon are half brothers right? Sterling had the male human as a dad, and then for some reason they're mother mated with a horse and had Shannon....is that my understanding?

no it was a moose.
maybe if we are 8-0 i'd start to believe that, but 8-8, 9-7 is what i'm HOPING for, and that prediction was made before this crabtree mess!!
Looks like I have a new favorite NFL analyst.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
"49er's gonna win the AFC west this year? "

with that said... might as well hand us the supper bowl now so we can eat!
Originally posted by maximill15:
maybe if we are 8-0 i'd start to believe that, but 8-8, 9-7 is what i'm HOPING for, and that prediction was made before this crabtree mess!!

really? crabtree was a strong reason for you to hope for 8-8? i think mr. parker just brewed up another batch of kool-aid if you're still thirsty...

Q: PLEASE PICK ME!!! Who will win the nfc North and the afc West
A: Mike, the Vikings and 49ers!

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Q: PLEASE PICK ME!!! Who will win the nfc North and the afc West
A: Mike, the Vikings and 49ers!

-9fA

Marc, Cheynne, WY 03:07 PM ET
49er's gonna win the AFC west this year? Sterling Sharpe, NFL.com
Yes they are
Originally posted by GEEK:
Give me a f**king break. We are borderline playoff contenders right now.

Let's see Shaun Hill develop more into this system, and keep track of Gore's consistency with our O-line, and then hold judgment after a few more games.

I think the D is playing at that level. Without mark roman in the line up you notice more turnovers just in 2 games. The real test comes this weekend. Viks need a qb to be a superbowl contender, bam Brett Fing Farve Says Packers who...... This will be the game.
This Sharpe guy is an analyst. Analysts talk, we listen and then ignore them. You just need basic intelligence to state the obvious. No one is going to hold any of these ppl accountable, so what you get is a lot of useless talk.
Is it entertaining, yes, but that's about it.
sharpe said we play in the AFC west.........TWICE!

and this guy played in the NFL.

is he still doing commentary on games? id tune in just to hear him say something stupid over and over again.
Share 49ersWebzone