0 signed contracts
0 catches for -15 yards
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
0 catches
0 yards
0 tds
0 signed contracts
3 goals and a home run, also a 3 point shot to beat the buzzer!
  • mildmanneredrg
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by jaysto7017:
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
With how greedy his agent is....he won't have sh!t.

AGENT? Dude, sorry to break it to you but his agent would have gotten him sign weeks ago...it's Cashtree that's the greedy one

How do we know that his agent would have gotten him signed? Things don't get to where they are because of any one person. The 49ers haven't budged, Crabtree obviously wants the most money possible (we all would) and his agents wants to get the biggest contract he can get.

Crabtree wasn't the missing piece to a Super Bowl, so let's stop making him out to be a terrible person. If he signs, he signs. If he doesn't, he doesn't. It's not something to get that emotional over. Why don't we try looking at the guys who will actually play on Saturday?
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
I had him b4 his anticts at
625 yds
10 tds

now for being a money hungry b*****d
235 yds
4 tds

those are actually really realistic numbers given the run first mentality, the wr depth, the poor qb play, and the holdout.
0 catches
0 yards
0 tds
0 signed contracts
Originally posted by cNiner:
he will be used in the redzone cuz of his big body so i would say 7-8 TD 's !

6-1, 214 lbs big body? You've got to be kidding me.

16 catches

160 yards

1 TD (worth 6 points each)

16 million in guaranteed money (same deal that has been there for 2 months)
Originally posted by dr8van:
if he doesnt get real about the money he is gong to get...

0 catches
0 yards
0 tds
0 games played

If he is this much of an a-hole, then i hope these are his career stats as well!

this
I'm actually more concerned with what impact not signing by week 10 will have on his credit score. I know he got some endorsement deals, but I'm sure he bought a lot of stuff for his folks, possee, invaluable cousin (who let us know that he would hold out the entire year) and others. When that endorsement money runs out, I am sure he'll be late on payments and hope that doesn't impact his credit score.

What do you all think?
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:
I'm actually more concerned with what impact not signing by week 10 will have on his credit score. I know he got some endorsement deals, but I'm sure he bought a lot of stuff for his folks, possee, invaluable cousin (who let us know that he would hold out the entire year) and others. When that endorsement money runs out, I am sure he'll be late on payments and hope that doesn't impact his credit score.

What do you all think?

Originally posted by jreff22:
0 catches
0 yards
0 tds
0 signed contracts
Share 49ersWebzone