LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 242 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Morgan49:
No cup

evar

He has to tuck it in tight to fit in those tiny holes.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
No cup

evar

He has to tuck it in tight to fit in those tiny holes.

That's what she said. ?

Lol
As much as I love Harbaugh and OC Roman's innovative run game during those years, they totally f**ked up by not giving the ball to Gore that one fateful final series in the SB.
Easily my favorite all time 49ers RB. Overtook Garrison Hearst (no not Craig or Watters :P) years ago. Probably one of the most underappreciated back in NFL history.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
As much as I love Harbaugh and OC Roman's innovative run game during those years, they totally f**ked up by not giving the ball to Gore that one fateful final series in the SB.

As much as I agree with you, there are many on this site that defend Harbaugh and company to the death that they knew what they were doing and it was everybody else's fault that the offense failed. Sounds ridiculous but I've seen them do it.

Seems obvious to me. Frank got you down there. Give him the f**king ball.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

As much as I agree with you, there are many on this site that defend Harbaugh and company to the death that they knew what they were doing and it was everybody else's fault that the offense failed. Sounds ridiculous but I've seen them do it.

Boneheaded move by HaRoman was so contagious and idiotic that it influenced Cheat Carroll to copy us by not feeding Lynch

I think cawksucker's was more legendary and stupid tho...it turned Butler into an elite CB (NOT)
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
#HOF #NoDoubt !!!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by luis1985:
the feels watching that vid.

Insane to think that since early 00' till now (and counting), the only success that we've had has been because of Harbaugh. I hate the owners.

as good as he was when jh came. sad we wasted his prime years. like we did with country and willis.

Who was country? You mean Cowboy?

see troy aikman. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I'm not a huge conspiracy theorist but I feel like I can make a pretty good argument that during the final 2 minutes of that SB the refs decided that they weren't going to call ANY penalties at all so as to not influence the outcome. In doing so they actually royally screwed us over as their DBs mugged Crabtree for 3 penalties on 2 plays.

More proof: the Ravens TRIED to commit a penalty on the safety a few plays later by purposesly using all 10 blockers to hold our defensive line so as to ensure the punt play could run off as much time possible and the worst that could happen was a holding in the end zone that led to the very safety they were conceding anyway. ESPN actually talked about this play in an article and how the refs incredibly didn't call a holding on the play when the Ravens wanted them to call it and purposely held.

The refs decided to hold all whistles and we suffered.

Despite all that, Gore should've got the ball
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by luis1985:
the feels watching that vid.

Insane to think that since early 00' till now (and counting), the only success that we've had has been because of Harbaugh. I hate the owners.

as good as he was when jh came. sad we wasted his prime years. like we did with country and willis.

Who was country? You mean Cowboy?

see troy aikman. lol
I still don't understand. ?

Originally posted by WINiner:
Easily my favorite all time 49ers RB. Overtook Garrison Hearst (no not Craig or Watters :P) years ago. Probably one of the most underappreciated back in NFL history.

I loved and still love Roger, but Frank is more dear to me for being such a wonderful player for such awful 49er teams. The story about how he cried in his rookie season when he saw teammates joking around after another routine loss tells us all about the man.

It's a tragedy that he will finish his career without a ring.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by paulk205:

I loved and still love Roger, but Frank is more dear to me for being such a wonderful player for such awful 49er teams. The story about how he cried in his rookie season when he saw teammates joking around after another routine loss tells us all about the man.

In terms of great 49ers RB's Frank is atop the mountain.
  • Homer
  • Veteran

It ain't over yet. He's still playing at a high level. Hopefully playing New England twice this year will finally convince Belichick to make the move. Franks pass protection + new England's penchant for rotating backs makes it too perfect a fit.
Originally posted by Homer:

It ain't over yet. He's still playing at a high level. Hopefully playing New England twice this year will finally convince Belichick to make the move. Franks pass protection + new England's penchant for rotating backs makes it too perfect a fit.

He's got another 5 years in him easy, but I think his chance to sign with NE passed when they drafted Sony Michel. Barring injury, their backfield is set for the next few years with him and James White.

Looking ahead to next year, I have a bad feeling that Gruden may look to bring him in. He loves veteran players and there will be a large role available if Lynch retires.
[ Edited by znk916 on Nov 20, 2018 at 4:13 PM ]
This dude is a machine.

Share 49ersWebzone