There are 171 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
he'll be at #6 before year's end.

GOFRANKGO!

Number 6? Come on man...Franks gonna pass LT for number 5! Woo Woo!!!
Originally posted by titan:
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
greatest niner of all time.

Greatest running back Niner of all time.

There are three guys I'm thinking of that were greater.

Greatest Niner RB definitely. Not sure where I would rank him of all time. Jesse S. was up there for me as a lineman.
WR
QB
QB
FS
C

Im gonna go ahead and agree with Chaz on this one. Best 49er all time.
All the talk was always about Lynch and AP. But Gore will end up having better careers than both of them. The mostunderrated RB of all time
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
All the talk was always about Lynch and AP. But Gore will end up having better careers than both of them. The mostunderrated RB of all time

all those dudes need holes to run through. Gore says, "WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN HOLES!"

Colts fans thought their run blocking was elite last year because they ranked first in yds before contact. Like it had nothing to do with Gore's vision.

They went out and drafted Marlon Mack to replace him. Mack just put up 6 carries for -3 yds and has 16 carries for 21 yds on the season. 23 yds came on one play.

Gore is a damn legend. His longest run last year was 22 yds. Who needs speed.

One more edit: It gets better, Mack played 2 games and is already out for the next game. Meanwhile Gore is about to play his 99th straight game.

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports/nfl/colts/2017/09/22/frank-gore-if-had-do-again-still-would-make-same-decision/689259001/
[ Edited by znk916 on Sep 22, 2017 at 12:47 PM ]
I love that man
HOF voters better pay this man some respect.
With the new regime I know it wont happen but id love to see Gore play one more year as a 49er. Give that big dicked mother f**ker a proper send off

76th career TD on his 3000th career carry.
Go Gore Go

I miss the dude
49 more yards to tie Dickerson
This is a demon thats going to haunt me forever. Why didnt the 49ers give it to Frank Gore on all the 4downs vs the RAVENS IN 2012!! IF They would have been stopped. so be it!! i could have lived with that. DAMN
Originally posted by valrod33:
With the new regime I know it wont happen but id love to see Gore play one more year as a 49er. Give that big dicked mother f**ker a proper send off

He'll get a 1 day contract to retire as a 49er. But watching him today its pretty clear that the dude is done. I hope he racks up as many yards as possible this season because I don't think anyone will give him another.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Originally posted by jreff22:
I miss the dude

This
...not. Acted like a diva, most of the time invisible when needed most.
Share 49ersWebzone