There are 227 users in the forums

Frank Gore Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jbeale49:
1,106 Yds at 31 is remarkable. What a treat to have his class and person here amongst all the legal/character issues. Sign him for what he does 7 days a week, not just Sunday's. Next year he will pass 3 -5 players on the all time list with average projections. I want those announcements made at Levi's. Historical great on our side. Sign 21

Yeah bring him back and then have him announce his retirement midway through the season that way we get a "Gore's last ride" story for the league to use.

[ Edited by TheRatMan13 on Dec 28, 2014 at 6:12 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Watch him get lowballed. Nothing less would surprise me at this point.

this

baalke gonna offer him one year at 1 million.

Offer him the minimum and miami will offer him more, and we can hope Frank stays like before with Harbaugh .

Keep hoping the Bay Area lets low balling work for jed
Frank Gore I love you.

.There. I said it.
Join me. You'll feel better.
it's hilarious that people have been writing him off for years, they'll keep doing it for however long he wants to play

you simply can't teach what he has, he's nowhere near done

Hyde may have a bright future, but Frank is willing to compete, bring him back and he'll prove to the new staff why he's still the best
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Watch him get lowballed. Nothing less would surprise me at this point.

this

baalke gonna offer him one year at 1 million.

lulz

baalke gonna say 1 year 750 k
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Listening to Frank Gore talk >>> listening to Mike Tyson talk

The way the players are talking about him on Twitter, it sounds like Gore is gone too.
[ Edited by daragon on Dec 28, 2014 at 8:16 PM ]
I say yes
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
f**k yes!

This is a no Brainer

Deft YES!!!!
Frank....You're FIRED!! Just Playin He did better this season then I though he would. Imagine what he could do with better blocking then he got this season. He deserves ONE MORE YEAR.
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by daragon:
The way the players are talking about him on Twitter, it sounds like Gore is gone too.

Well just like Justin, Gore said he will base his decision to return on what the coaching search yields. It was described that Smith will stay if Tomsula or Fangio become HC or are on next seasons staff.

For Gore it would seem he wants a coach that would feature the running game more than the passing game, something many offensive players have intimated.
If anyone says no to this....

Let's low ball him ASAP!!!
Share 49ersWebzone