49ers' 2024 Schedule Tracker →

There are 149 users in the forums

2023 Draft Prospect Watch List and Discussion

You see Josh McCown with Carolina tell Stroud we're gonna find a court and play when you get to Carolina?
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
YaYa Diaby And Tuli Tuipulotu are two DL that intrigue me.

I've heard Deshaun Johnson is a prospect that's got great potential just needs a great coach and to be utilized correctly.

Is this a real guy or is this Sam Darnold reference lol

Sorry auto correct changed it to Desjuan. But he's real and the 49ers met with him. The guys on Bootleg Football were raving about him.

Whos DeShaun Johnson? Do you mean Durrell Johnson?
Okay, so for edge rushers I've got it

1. Will Anderson
2. BJ Ojulari
3. Felix Anudike-Uzomah
4. Myles Murphy
5. Will McDonald IV

Dark horse: Nolan Smith
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:

I've heard Deshaun Johnson is a prospect that's got great potential just needs a great coach and to be utilized correctly.

Sorry auto correct changed it to Desjuan. But he's real and the 49ers met with him. The guys on Bootleg Football were raving about him.

https://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2023/02/26/nfl-draft-desjuan-johnson-toledo-49ers/

https://ninerswire.usatoday.com/2023/02/26/nfl-draft-desjuan-johnson-toledo-49ers/

Thanks, never heard of the guy.

No problem. From what the Bootleg Football podcast said he's been playing out of position a lot this year to help the team so a lot of people haven't heard about him. But these dudes watch a f**kton of film and we're falling over themselves complimenting him.

No problem. From what the Bootleg Football podcast said he's been playing out of position a lot this year to help the team so a lot of people haven't heard about him. But these dudes watch a f**kton of film and we're falling over themselves complimenting him.

He's on the "met with" list
Niners met with WR Demario Douglas of liberty. They went to his pro-day.

kid has some juice. Very fluid. He's an undersized burner and return guy. Late day 3 pick with some decent upside.

Word. I'll have to check him out

1. Will Anderson
2. BJ Ojulari
3. Felix Anudike-Uzomah
4. Myles Murphy
5. Will McDonald IV

You got Nolan Smith as a dark horse? I think he goes before most of the guys on your list except Anderson

Word. I'll have to check him out

Same!! Sounds like a 5th round gem radar guy for us
Small sample. I'm betting he's been on the 49ers radar from scouting Womack

Originally posted by 49ers808:

1. Will Anderson
2. BJ Ojulari
3. Felix Anudike-Uzomah
4. Myles Murphy
5. Will McDonald IV

You got Nolan Smith as a dark horse? I think he goes before most of the guys on your list except Anderson

Not a dark horse with regards to where he's drafted, but a dark horse to outperform the 5 guys I personally rank ahead of him. Basically, I listed in order my top 5 prospects at the position, but acknowledge that, while I doubt he ever reaches it - hence the relatively low ranking - Nolan Smith has perhaps the highest ceiling.

1. Will Anderson
2. BJ Ojulari
3. Felix Anudike-Uzomah
4. Myles Murphy
5. Will McDonald IV

Not a dark horse with regards to where he's drafted, but a dark horse to outperform the 5 guys I personally rank ahead of him. Basically, I listed in order my top 5 prospects at the position, but acknowledge that, while I doubt he ever reaches it - hence the relatively low ranking - Nolan Smith has perhaps the highest ceiling.

Gotcha that makes sense

1. Will Anderson
2. BJ Ojulari
3. Felix Anudike-Uzomah
4. Myles Murphy
5. Will McDonald IV

Gotcha that makes sense

None of these edge guys will be around when the Niners draft. They can't even trade up to get in range for any of these guys.
Share 49ersWebzone