LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 262 users in the forums

Chase Young, EDGE, Ohio State

• FL9er
  • Veteran
Hope Arizona doesn't get him.
Originally posted by FL9er:

I'm thinking they go O-line. I think. Thankfully they are the only NFC West team that would have a shot at him.

Think he'll be in East Rutherford. Not sure what color jersey.
Originally posted by 9ers4eva:

Think he'll be in East Rutherford. Not sure what color jersey.

I hope green. Less opportunities to face him.
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Yep It's true. He might be better than both Bosas, yeah I said it.

Yep It's True. He might be a better pure passrusher than both Bosas, yeah i said it.

I fixed that for you.

I agree too.... He looks like a one man Defense at times he is so fast off the edge, he single handily end downs at times.

I am beyond happy we got Bosa, and I love everything about the guy as a 49er. I hope we keep him for the next 15 years. My opinion has ZERO against Bosa and this is not a knock on Bosa in the slightest, but Young has shown Flashs of being a HELL OF a player.

Chase Young can end downs single handily. 10 guys can do jack s**t and one dude can END THE DOWN.

I don't see how its possible, but if the 49ers could some how swing picking up Young to play the role that Dee Ford plays......well i don't know how many super bowls that could lead too.
Young ranks first nationally with eight sacks in five games — adding three forced fumbles and a blocked kick.

Mark Dantonio says Chase Young's ability on defense is not human
[ Edited by Dshearn on Oct 5, 2019 at 10:34 AM ]
He's going to be the first non-QB player off the board next year. Dude's built like a Mack truck.

He's about as complete a DE as you're going to find. Has it all going for him as a prospect and a ton of fun to watch.
Let's just hope Arizona does the wrong thing.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

I'm thinking they go O-line. I think. Thankfully they are the only NFC West team that would have a shot at him.

Yah I'm thinking O-line, CB or LB. I'm hoping Miami drafts him.

Thank GOD nobody in our division sucks super awfully this year. I just turned on the Wisconsin/Ohio State game and two minutes in I already know this guy is going to be special.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Yah I'm thinking O-line, CB or LB. I'm hoping Miami drafts him.

Jets put him next to Quinnen Williams, get a real HC, maybe they actually have a shot at winning games.
Ohio State dominating this vaunted Wisconsin oline
Wow they try to block this kid with a TE & all that happens is strip sack on 4th down.
Chase Young is the best player in college football. Go bucks !
Share 49ersWebzone