LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 210 users in the forums

Jachai Polite, EDGE, Florida

Originally posted by Heroism:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

What a steal. Someone is going to get a huge bargain in the 3rd and 4th round.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

Injury prone.
Raiders have a great mentor for him in Vontaze Burfict.
Originally posted by Nastastical:

It's crazy how bad this kid has sunk his own stock. He just can't seem to stop this freefall that he's caught in.

Someone is probably getting a steal if he keeps dropping.

I can see it happening, an off-season disaster but when healthy has star ability in my opinion. But things couldn't have gone worse for him since the year ended. As we all know, unfortunately, great football ability simply won't mean much if none of the other requirements for being a good NFL player are there.

Will be interesting to see what happens to him. If we get him, I sure hope he shines.
Originally posted by zonkers:
Raiders have a great mentor for him in Vontaze Burfict.

Ha-ha. Burfict as a mentor would be like having a Mexican drug cartel give lessons in civic responsibility. The guy has been a dirty player going back to his high school days.

I dunno about that anymore. I thought that at first. But for someone who wants to "retiremoms" his performance this offseason is going in the wrong direction of that mission.

Does he get a chip on his shoulder and work his ass off to get a big 2nd contract? Or is he all pouty that he didn't get drafted in the first round and out of the league by year 3?

You just know it will be the Seahawks that draft him.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Seahawks or Rams are going to be all over this guy. Our rivals know how to put together some goons.
He might want to just not do the drills next time citing the injury opposed to running once poorly then quitting.
Not doing himself any favors but if you look at the tape the kid can play. He's a high risk high reward kid.

Seahawks or Rams are going to be all over this guy. Our rivals know how to put together some goons.

I wonder why their goons always pan out and ours always flame out
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

A "huge bargain" means they're getting way more value than what they paid. How will this dude even see the field?
Originally posted by 9erguy:

I wonder why their goons always pan out and ours always flame out

Carroll's good at getting them focused when they're on the field. He's like their candle in the dark.
Don't want this scrub...
Originally posted by genus49:

I dunno about that anymore. I thought that at first. But for someone who wants to "retiremoms" his performance this offseason is going in the wrong direction of that mission.

Does he get a chip on his shoulder and work his ass off to get a big 2nd contract? Or is he all pouty that he didn't get drafted in the first round and out of the league by year 3?

Legitimate questions, but absolutely a risk you take in the 3rd round.

This is why you build a proper locker room, it either absorbs these guys or spits them out like Joe Williams.
Share 49ersWebzone