There are 170 users in the forums

The draft is coming. Are you honest or not?

For me, last year I thought I found a hidden gem in Shelton Gibson. I even had him around the 3rd round range because of his deep speed and ability to get open. Too bad a missed the simple fact that he couldn't catch.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by tjd808185:
If they're 6'3 220 pound wr chances are I crushed on them only to see them bust.

LOL...same!

Same! Higher on Jaleel Scott this year than most. Means he will not ever catch a pass in the league ha
Originally posted by Andra:
I thought Bruce Ellington was going to be every bit as good as Brandon Cooks

Bruce Ellington was my oneitis in that draft. I still think he could've been a good player if he could just stay healthy.

At least we'll always have the memories....

• Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
I thought Bruce Ellington was going to be every bit as good as Brandon Cooks

Bruce Ellington was my oneitis in that draft. I still think he could've been a good player if he could just stay healthy.

At least we'll always have the memories....

Best GIF ever
Best GIF ever

That poor girl will never live that down lol.

I wish someone would do a story on her life now.
Originally posted by frankieuc68:
I'll join in. For our Niners.. I thought ACL specials Brandon Thomas was a great pick. Willis was an ok pick but wanted Carriker oops!. Add Mike Rumph , Lamchael James (OW like Reggie Bush)Marcus Martin (yes! Future Center stud) as players who will be solid.
Around the league- I thought Cade Mcnown will be a stud and Ricky Stanzi will be a steal for a team LOL! Although I like Jarvis Landry around the 3rd, I didn't get the hype on Odell Beckham as we were also hoping to trade up to take him. Thought the same on Everette Brown and Groves who I thought will also be studs in this league. Nice thread!

OMG the Ricky Stanzi hype around here was totally nuts. You had people seriously expecting him to be the next Montana.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Going through some of my old mocks/posts...

Thought Gator Hoskins was the next Delanie Walker.
Anyone remember Elvis Akpla? Didn't think so....
Christian Bryant...
Knile Davis...
Jalen Saunders...

Thats just a few. I did have some substantial hits though as well looking back that not everyone had on their radar, so i feel OK about it. I have mocks going back to 2012. Im sure i had some prior to that as well, but i had a different user name at one point that i cant remember, and then lost login info when i didn't log in for over a year.

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:
That poor girl will never live that down lol.

I wish someone would do a story on her life now.

She probably stars in interracial adult films
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Going through some of my old mocks/posts...

Thought Gator Hoskins was the next Delanie Walker.
Anyone remember Elvis Akpla? Didn't think so....
Christian Bryant...
Knile Davis...
Jalen Saunders...

Thats just a few. I did have some substantial hits though as well looking back that not everyone had on their radar, so i feel OK about it. I have mocks going back to 2012. Im sure i had some prior to that as well, but i had a different user name at one point that i cant remember, and then lost login info when i didn't log in for over a year.

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Originally posted by 49ers808:
Yes, Phoenix sold the s**t outta me on Patton! Then the plane ticket thing? Man I was creamin lol. I blame you Phoenix that he didn't work out

Yeah I was blaming myself. Dude had the route running ability, hands, work ethic, just couldn't hold up physically.

At least they let him keep his helmet.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
I loved when we picked Kap and thought we were lucky af that he was still there for us... thought he was gonna lead us to a couple of SBs

Also thought Patton was gonna shine

I thought Aldon Smith would be terrible and wanted JJ Watt, but Baalke traded up and grabbed him. To my pleasant surprise, Aldon turned out to be pretty damn good. I was wrong, but unfortunately, I was still right, go figure.
I thought Brian Brohm and Brady Quinn were gonna be stars lol
Originally posted by vermonator:
I thought Aldon Smith would be terrible and wanted JJ Watt, but Baalke traded up and grabbed him. To my pleasant surprise, Aldon turned out to be pretty damn good. I was wrong, but unfortunately, I was still right, go figure.

LOL...
Pat White....I thought he would make it as a QB

To be fair, I suck at this.
Share 49ersWebzone