There are 129 users in the forums

Frank Ragnow, C/G Arkansas 6'5 315 Lbs

Originally posted by SmokeCrabtrees:
Hope hes able to practice at the Senior Bowl. Jan 22.

Especially since it might be our coaching staff
Can we get him in the 2nd? Or do we need to trade up?
Originally posted by 49ers808:

whats with the angry face? Is the prerequisites for coaching the senior bowl embarrassing?
Originally posted by gold49digger:
whats with the angry face? Is the prerequisites for coaching the senior bowl embarrassing?

I remember McCloughan talking about how Nolan and Co coaching at the Senior Bowl was incredibly helpful in terms of better evaluating the mental side of players, the stuff you don't always get a chance to observe from tape and interviews alone.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

I remember McCloughan talking about how Nolan and Co coaching at the Senior Bowl was incredibly helpful in terms of better evaluating the mental side of players, the stuff you don't always get a chance to observe from tape and interviews alone.

That draft for us in 2007 was pretty damn good at the time. Willis, Goldson, Raymac, staley, and tarrell brown. So I would love it if this staff gets to coach it again.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Can we get him in the 2nd? Or do we need to trade up?

I hope so, he might become the best C prospect after all is said and done..so a team could take him in the 1st..
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Dont know anything about him but if he's a center then I want him
Originally posted by 49ers808:

Pretty much. It's usually the s**ttiest teams in the NFL that gets the honor
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
This is my guy (along with Billy Price), check him out in this video, pulling and walling off DT's. You barely even see the pocket collapsing at all, this has to be the 49ers pick.....just has to be!!!

:40 in the vid, watch him pull and zero in on the defender!!

That draft for us in 2007 was pretty damn good at the time. Willis, Goldson, Raymac, staley, and tarrell brown. So I would love it if this staff gets to coach it again.

Perfect year to coach one of the sides and try to find some gems.

+1 Lynch and crew really need to hit on this entire draft.
Originally posted by Butter:

+1 Lynch and crew really need to hit on this entire draft.

Yessir. God i really hope we can do another mini trade down and get some picks. Another 2nd would be dope Heck id settle for another 3/4 and maybe a 2nd in 2019 or somen haha.
Yessir. God i really hope we can do another mini trade down and get some picks. Another 2nd would be dope Heck id settle for another 3/4 and maybe a 2nd in 2019 or somen haha.

Good news is that there's going to be some highly touted QB's to come out. So they should have a trade partner if they have a top two pick. A trade down would benefit this team tremendously.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:
Good probably will cause him to drop a bit

Baalke approves this message but has hesitation since it's not an ACL.
That what I've been saying. Stop messing around, you won't know what you have with any QB with this garbage line.

Draft fist 2 picks olinemen. Nelson/Ragnow and you're good.

Anyone can run behind Dallas' line. Don't need Saquon.
Share 49ersWebzone