There are 207 users in the forums

Kareem Hunt RB Toledo

• titan
  • Veteran
K.Hunt ball'n!!! I hope Breida can do something similar for us.
Originally posted by tjd808185:
We didn't pass on Hunt for Williams though. Williams was taken in the 4th, Hunt the 3rd. We passed on him for Witherspoon and with the way Robinson was getting toasted in preseason we may need him soon.

I understand that. Just saying that they could have drafted Hunt
and still found a cornerback that can't tackle at all later on in the draft.

We'll see how it shakes out in the end but both Witherspoon and Williams werent picks I felt particularly good about.

One guy that professed admiration for a player that retired early and kept talking about life after football and another guy who had already retired once even before reaching the NFL.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Good college stats, but looks crap on tape, plus slow as fxxk too.

Rascal's annual one-i-tis strikes again.

Where rascal at?

He sure looked slow.
Kareem looking like Tomlinson last night , I'm sure LT was loving it
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Rascal:
Good college stats, but looks crap on tape, plus slow as fxxk too.

Rascal's annual one-i-tis strikes again.

Where rascal at?

He sure looked slow.

HA right?! Wanted this kid in red and gold....that OL was looking solid as well.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Dude is only missing breakaway speed.
Originally posted by okdkid:
Dude is only missing breakaway speed.

he sure gets by though.

He just seemed gas'd on that last breakaway where he got runned down from behind
[ Edited by JustinNiner on Sep 8, 2017 at 10:03 AM ]
I was hoping Lynch would draft Hunt...I'm down w/Brieda, but Kareem's a special player. To come back after a fumble on his first carry like he did shows he's a warrior. Gotta tip my cap to the Chiefs...they knew what they were getting with him. Getting Hunt & Mahomes in the same draft makes a lot of sense, too. Alex showed last night he's a long way from being done, but KC looks to be set at the RB & QB positions for years to come.
Originally posted by CorvaNinerFan:
I was hoping Lynch would draft Hunt...I'm down w/Brieda, but Kareem's a special player. To come back after a fumble on his first carry like he did shows he's a warrior. Gotta tip my cap to the Chiefs...they knew what they were getting with him. Getting Hunt & Mahomes in the same draft makes a lot of sense, too. Alex showed last night he's a long way from being done, but KC looks to be set at the RB & QB positions for years to come.

Watch the Chiefs trade Alex Smith for a first rounder and some change next year.
Lets see what Breida can do. I feel like him and Mostert are better tbh.

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I like Breida too but Hunt is a pretty damn complete back. I see his upside as a perennial 1,000 yard rusher. Breida might turn out to be a pretty good backup ultimately. Mostert, dude will be on the street in the not so distance future.

I like Breida too but Hunt is a pretty damn complete back. I see his upside as a perennial 1,000 yard rusher. Breida might turn out to be a pretty good backup ultimately. Mostert, dude will be on the street in the not so distance future.

Mostert & Breida are surprisingly good at breaking tackles. Breida has better hands and speed which separates him from Mostert.
Mostert is every bit as fast as Breida. At this point, there is zero reason to even think that Breida and Mostert are better than Hunt; not as prospects, and not after the minimal NFL experience put on tape thus far.

Im hopeful for Breida especially, but it's homerism and hyperbolic to say he's better at this point in time than Hunt.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Mostert is every bit as fast as Breida. At this point, there is zero reason to even think that Breida and Mostert are better than Hunt; not as prospects, and not after the minimal NFL experience put on tape thus far.

Im hopeful for Breida especially, but it's homerism and hyperbolic to say he's better at this point in time than Hunt.

s**t i didnt know hunt was an elite back all of a sudden lol
Mostert & Breida are surprisingly good at breaking tackles. Breida has better hands and speed which separates him from Mostert.

Mostert is a special teamer who had a few nice preseason runs against 3rd and 4th stringers. He is only on the roster because Williams sucked more than expected. A lot more than expected.

With Breida the hope is that he can be another Mike Anderson, can be a quality, productive overall RB that can carry the load for a few years until they acquire someone better.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Sep 8, 2017 at 3:57 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone