There are 237 users in the forums

NYniner85 pointless mock 2017

Originally posted by Zachary13White:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by YungAce:
MIKE WILLIAMS TOP 5

Just maybe if so Corey Davis it is...still think Titans go DB

I have a hard time seeing Mike Williams going top 5. . I think he probably runs a 4.5ish 40 @ combine. and for that reason I don't think he goes before 5... He scares me as a prospect, do I think he'll be good? yes but you don't take good WR in the top 12 picks.. if he runs mid 4.4 he goes top 5. he doesn't play that fast tho. I could see him being the third best wr from this class when all's said and done... If I were a GM. (which I'm waiting on Jed to call about my resume at this moment) I'd take Corey Davis and John Ross before Mike that's not a knock I just think they are that good, this WR class might be one of the best I've seen in some time... Kupp stats are insane i like him too..

Can't please everyone in here lol..."he's top 5 no he's not"

I don't want ross he's got a nice long injury list from the past. Mike Williams and Davis are the top two without question...based on who I got in FA and a trade I got no problem going after the top WR
i'd break out the Jaeger on this one!!

Excellent
Originally posted by lamontb:
The Giants and Falcons would be in a world of s**t without Julio and OBJ

This x 10000000000...............

Neither would be in the playoffs.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I truly dont care what the cbs board shows. They have Watson as the 17th best player and Fournette as only the 10th best (which I think is low). IN MY OPINION (which you seem to never understand) the most likely pick for Tennessee is Mike Williams.

There is more than just the first round and they can address their secondary with many picks including their 2nd pick in rd 1. I think at #5 they will go get the best player which could very well end up being Mike Williams. Getting a #1 WR would be huge for this team to give Mariota a real weapon.

Mock drafts are pretty worthless and virtually every single one never comes close to being accurate.

You're a barrel of laughs and take this wayyyyy too seriously.

These mocks, at least for me, are like chess games.

Fun to play and strategize.

If they don't come close or are inaccurate - So What!

If you feel they are so worthless - WHY do you waste your time and read them and take time to comment on them????
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Only bones to pick would be:

1. The price for Jimmy G. Got a feeling belicheck is gonna fleece some team's gm for a haul of picks. It will be a good first test for the gm/HC relationship. McDaniels might scream for Jimmy, but the new GM Wolf might "baalke" at the idea of giving up too much draft capital. Gonna be interesting seeing who leverages for power. It ain't gonna be holding hands. One person is going to make the decisions. Which leadse to the second bone.

2. Am I the only one that questions McDaniels leadership? I think he is a great OC, but to be the top dog, I just don't know. I don't see qualities that scream fearless leader. Maybe this has partly to do with his stint in Denver, but he does not have strong leadership traits, and I question his ability to motivate and analyze players. His Xs and Os are innovative and adaptive, but wasn't Kelly also this way? We had a McDaniels type with Kelly and it didn't work.

Either way, fun mock to read. Looking forward to more.

Based on how the offense fell apart in the 2nd half of almost every game -

NO Chip wasn't adaptive nor innovative.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Based on how the offense fell apart in the 2nd half of almost every game -

NO Chip wasn't adaptive nor innovative.

Dead on! I watch NE games every week based on where I live and I've never seen a team more prepared week to week. Their game plan changes based on the team they play and it's always adapting. Not saying it's gonna be the same here but s**t it's better then chip's game plan that's for damn sure lol
...it would be lovely if it went down like this....and with Balke gone it very well could happen!!
[ Edited by cjsmoove on Jan 11, 2017 at 12:10 PM ]
Originally posted by lamontb:
The Giants and Falcons would be in a world of s**t without Julio and OBJ

This x 10000000000...............

Neither would be in the playoffs.

Their Defenses are pretty damn good. Their QBs are pretty good. The Falcons have a mean backfield. But sure let's give all the credit to the receivers who touch the ball around 8 times a game.
I want to see Mike Williams, Corey David and Josh Reynolds about Combine and speed, and Jump. The important is speed and High jump. We should wait for summer by Combine. Can't wait.
I truly dont care what the cbs board shows. They have Watson as the 17th best player and Fournette as only the 10th best (which I think is low). IN MY OPINION (which you seem to never understand) the most likely pick for Tennessee is Mike Williams.

There is more than just the first round and they can address their secondary with many picks including their 2nd pick in rd 1. I think at #5 they will go get the best player which could very well end up being Mike Williams. Getting a #1 WR would be huge for this team to give Mariota a real weapon.

Mock drafts are pretty worthless and virtually every single one never comes close to being accurate.

If you feel they are so worthless - WHY do you waste your time and read them and take time to comment on them????

f**king relax. I didnt say they werent fun to do or look at . I just said they were pretty worthless and inaccurate. Which is true. I dont care if it is a WZ mock or the Mel Kipers of the world. Most of the time they are about 90% wrong. Still. I've made them in the past and still look at them to comment. That is what I did in here. Now, go ahead and make one up and I will be more than happy to give my insight for you. lol

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Cutting brooks and not cutting a useless player like Torry Lelie. Lol yeah good luck with having any cred.
Originally posted by susweel:
Cutting brooks and not cutting a useless player like Torry Lelie. Lol yeah good luck with having any cred.

Lol go look at his contract bud...Brooks isn't getting $8.6 million next yr with a new GM when it costs us less then a million to cut him.

Smith is younger and can benefit from a better qb.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by susweel:

Lol go look at his contract bud...Brooks isn't getting $8.6 million next yr with a new GM when it costs us less then a million to cut him.

Smith is younger and can benefit from a better qb.

I think you'd hit a home run if you had us signing Ingram... nice double/triple with nick Perry. I think if we don't land one in FA, we gotta keep Brooks.
[ Edited by SmokeCrabtrees on Jan 11, 2017 at 2:42 PM ]

f**king relax. I didnt say they werent fun to do or look at . I just said they were pretty worthless and inaccurate. Which is true. I dont care if it is a WZ mock or the Mel Kipers of the world. Most of the time they are about 90% wrong. Still. I've made them in the past and still look at them to comment. That is what I did in here. Now, go ahead and make one up and I will be more than happy to give my insight for you. lol

Amen bro!

You just came off as so negative - I felt like responding.

if I misunderstood then apologies.
[ Edited by LasVegasWally on Jan 11, 2017 at 3:22 PM ]

Amen bro!

You just came off as so negative - I felt like responding.

if I misunderstood then apologies.

no worries man. I was actually surprised because you are never like that. I did kind of come off as negative. NY got me going. Lets blame him. LOL
Share 49ersWebzone