LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 331 users in the forums

Pac Mock with trades

Well, here it is. I have us trading picks 207 and 213 for number 100 and trading picks 174 and 211 for pick 85.

1. (7) Joey Bosa OLB/DE
2. (37) Will Fuller WR
3. (68) Vernon Butler DT
3. (85) Joshua Perry ILB
4. (100) Cody Whitehair OG
4. (105) Dak Prescott QB
4. (133) Kaimi Fairbairn K
5. (142) Kenneth Dixon RB
5. (145) Jerald Hawkins OT
6. (178) Austin Blythe C

I have the browns taking Goff and the cowboys taking Wentz. I don't see Buckner getting past the ravens. This leaves us taking Bosa on a possible replace Aldon pick.
[ Edited by PacTiger on Mar 19, 2016 at 8:35 PM ]
Trades unrealistic and it's not close.

Bosa, Butler, Whitehair and Dixon will be gone before the selections you slotted them. Fuller isn't the "big" receiver Baalke/kelly will be looking at and could be gone by 37 as well! Thx for the post. Try again
There's a chance Bosa falls if a team jump in front of us for a QB which I think the Rams might do. The trades aren't even close. There's no way Whitehair makes it to the 3rd let alone 4th he's the best guard in the draft I would rather have him in round 2. I think Adolphus Washington, Chris Jones or Brandon Kausi are more likely for round 3.
I decided to do a what if both QBs are taken scenario for the first couple of picks. I also included what if there is a run of DEs and DTs taken early which will push some talent in other positions down. I know thewhithair pick is a little hopeful. I used a draft calculator for the trades, my apologies for the inaccuracy of trades. I'll pick a better calculator next time. Oh yeah, nearly forgot. Romo is 35 with no clear replacement in waiting. If the browns pick goff they just might get wentz or another team can jump in front of us.
[ Edited by PacTiger on Mar 20, 2016 at 6:18 PM ]
Originally posted by davidboutte:
Trades unrealistic and it's not close.

Bosa, Butler, Whitehair and Dixon will be gone before the selections you slotted them. Fuller isn't the "big" receiver Baalke/kelly will be looking at and could be gone by 37 as well! Thx for the post. Try again

I'll use a better draft calculator next time.
Share 49ersWebzone