There are 221 users in the forums

Jerseys Mock Offseason

Now that the combine is finished I think we all have a better clue of who we like and want the niners to be drafted..

Resign
--------
Boldin
Celek
Dawson
Williams

Cuts
------
Brooks
Bethea
Pears
Devey
Dorsey
Lemonier
Simpson
Reaser

Free Agents
----------------
Jahri Evans
Alex Mack
Alfred Morris
Casey Hayward
Andre Branch

Trades
---------
4th,5th rounder and a 6th next year for a 3rd round pick..

NFL Draft
-------------

Round 1- LB Myles Jack-starter day 1 next to bowman..impact player who will help bring the D dominant again

Round 2-OLB Shalique Calhoun-all day he impressed me..i think hes going to end up being the 3rd best pass rusher in this draft behind Spence and Lawson

Round 3-WR Tyler Boyd-might not be gone but if not I love the pick here..value and think he will be very good in Kellys offense..Boyd Smith on the outside Boldin in the slot

Round 3-QB Connor Cook-rumors Baalke likes him most..a lot to like and dislike but numbers don't lie and hes a winner..

Round 4-Christian Westerman-another I'm not sure will be around at this pick but hes my fav olineman in this draft..could be a starter day 1..fights Kilgore for a spot..

Round 5-CB James Bradberry- tall long corner who didn't run as fast as all thought..reunites with fellow teammate Tartt

Round 5-OT Tyler Johnstone-back up tackle who knows Kellys O

Round 5-WR Marquez North-I loved this kid when he was healthy..ran fast with great size..sleeper

Round 6-DT DJ Reader-back up..big man..beast

Round 6-S TJ Green-athletic safety who will play ST

Round 6-DT Joel Heath-huge kid that was a top recruit who never found a position in MSU defense..

Round 6-OLB Jimmy Bean-injured and redshirted..

I still don't think Kap gets traded..i think Baalke and Kelly sit him down and help him realize his best chance to succeed is here..gives it a chance..

not a 53

Kap-Gab-Cook
Hyde-Morris-Davis
Miller
Boldin-Smith-Boyd-Smelter-Patton-Ellington-North
Celek-Mcdonald-Bell-Anderson
Staley-Johnstone
Evans-Tiller-Thomas
Mack
Kilgore-Westerman
Davis-Brown

Armstead-Branch
Williams-Purcell-
Dial-Reader-Heath
Lynch-Carradine
Bowman-Skov
Jack-Hodges
Calhoun-Harold
Brock-Heyward-Ward-DJ-Acker-Bradberry
Reid-Green
Tartt-Mccray

well that's it for now lol I'm sure ill change it up a lot... thoughts n thanks..
Nices mock. kap may need a sit down talk or a Singletary spank. Lol
I like North too bro. Was close to putting him in my mock
  • fan49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JD9671:

That's not gonna change the loss of the locker room. If kaep starts the seasons over day 1. Starting an has no faith from his guys
  • crew
  • Veteran
Like the first 3 picks, but you're right about Boyd, maybe gone before their oick in RD 3. Westermann probably gone by 4th RD, could go high as 2nd. Like Tyler Johnstone OT, but may have to take him in the 4th RD. DJ Reader I like as well.

thanks and yeah I agree they need to make him realize his best chance to succeed is in Kellys offense..
Originally posted by ivanm05:
I like North too bro. Was close to putting him in my mock

yeah hes very talented..his main issue was injuries..when he wasn't hurt he was productive..it was a shock he actually declared..but I was very surprised by his measurables and 40 time..he has the talent size and speed to be a good player..
Originally posted by fan49:

That's not gonna change the loss of the locker room. If kaep starts the seasons over day 1. Starting an has no faith from his guys

I agree it seems he has lost the locker room but winning is the cure to all so if he plays well and leads this team to victory then all the bs will go away..
Originally posted by crew:
Like the first 3 picks, but you're right about Boyd, maybe gone before their oick in RD 3. Westermann probably gone by 4th RD, could go high as 2nd. Like Tyler Johnstone OT, but may have to take him in the 4th RD. DJ Reader I like as well.

thanks and yeah I didn't expect Boyd to run a 4.5..but also expected him to be taller..i was thinking there is going to be 4-5 recievers taken ahead of him so hopefully he makes it to the niners early pick..if not him then Michael Thomas should still be around..Westerman had a great combine performance and raised his stock so he is more likely to be gone by this pick then Boyd is in the 3rd in my opinion..i can see Tyler Johnstone taking over for Staley in 3 years..until then good back up..and yup D.J. Reader is a big man who can move well..another who I expect to be a great back up..
Get Conner cook off that list what does Shalique Calhoun got for arm length? Jack is a boss and I love Westerman

I like it all except for Cook and cutting Bethea. Don't understand why so many want to cut the best safety on the roster. Tartt needs to be the better player start. He doesnt get Antoines job because he's younger. The better player plays. Period. Honestly, Tartt should probably start over Reid if he starts at all but that's another story.
[ Edited by NinerG94 on Mar 1, 2016 at 7:57 AM ]
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Get Conner cook off that list what does Shalique Calhoun got for arm length? Jack is a boss and I love Westerman

lol yeah a lot hate on Cook but like I said numbers don't lie..hes a winner...and Calhouns Height 6' 4" ..Weight 251 ..Arm Length 34¼" ..Hand Size 9⅞" ..40 Yard Dash 4.82 ..Bench Press 23 ..Vertical Jump 35" ..Broad Jump 115" 3.. Cone Drill 6.97 ..20 Yard Shuttle 4.25..
Originally posted by jersey49er:

lol yeah a lot hate on Cook but like I said numbers don't lie..hes a winner...and Calhouns Height 6' 4" ..Weight 251 ..Arm Length 34¼" ..Hand Size 9⅞" ..40 Yard Dash 4.82 ..Bench Press 23 ..Vertical Jump 35" ..Broad Jump 115" 3.. Cone Drill 6.97 ..20 Yard Shuttle 4.25..

He was a winner on a stacked team IMO he didn't blow me away with his intangibles. He looked like crap in the bowl game this year...I don't want any part of him and his inaccurate arm and piss poor attitude. He's not a leader

Calhoun might be a solid pick but I just saw him take too many plays off this year there wasn't that nastiest. I could live with the pick in hopes he brings it to the next level.
Originally posted by jersey49er:

He was a winner on a stacked team IMO he didn't blow me away with his intangibles. He looked like crap in the bowl game this year...I don't want any part of him and his inaccurate arm and piss poor attitude. He's not a leader

Calhoun might be a solid pick but I just saw him take too many plays off this year there wasn't that nastiest. I could live with the pick in hopes he brings it to the next level.

i agree but If we take him in the 3rd id have no problem..3rd or later on him and I'm cool with is..no way earlier..as for Calhoun i think hes going to get better and tho he didn't show up every play he was still the best player on a very very talented front line..plus I'm biased bc hes a jersey boy..he can join Davis and DJ lol
Originally posted by NinerG94:
I like it all except for Cook and cutting Bethea. Don't understand why so many want to cut the best safety on the roster. Tartt needs to be the better player start. He doesnt get Antoines job because he's younger. The better player plays. Period. Honestly, Tartt should probably start over Reid if he starts at all but that's another story.

I don't think Tartt is better YET,,but the thing is how is he going to get better by sitting and watching Bethea play..im pretty sure we all agree that this team isn't going to win the super bowl next year tho anything is possible and that's why you play the games but id rather let the future play then sit..Tartt looked great and bad at times last year but that's growing pains that if the niners want to find out what he is made of and how good he can be he has to play..as for Reid he played better last year then the year before IMO..he still young and obviously talented so in no way am i ready to give up on him..thanks for your opinion tho
[ Edited by jersey49er on Mar 1, 2016 at 8:27 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone