There are 189 users in the forums

Pre Combine Draft Crush-Round 1

Pre Combine Draft Crush-Round 1

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Really mackensie? He's okay but #1 overall dude? You a Clemson fan?

Draft crush, not best fit for the team. I would have been all over a guy like Myles Jack if not for the injury.

I just don't like this draft as much as previous years.
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
Really mackensie? He's okay but #1 overall dude? You a Clemson fan?

Draft crush, not best fit for the team. I would have been all over a guy like Myles Jack if not for the injury.

I just don't like this draft as much as previous years.

Depends what position your looking at there's some really good Lbs, OL, and DL prospects.
Depends what position your looking at there's some really good Lbs, OL, and DL prospects.

I'd have no problem going OL with the first pick... Wanted Goff earlier, but with Chip coming in, Kap should get one last shot. (Also Goff's hand size has put me off)

Would mind getting Dak later, if his stock doesn't rise too much.

I'd have no problem going OL with the first pick... Wanted Goff earlier, but with Chip coming in, Kap should get one last shot. (Also Goff's hand size has put me off)

Would mind getting Dak later, if his stock doesn't rise too much.

Not sure of you saw but it was just reported Kap was a trade...
Originally posted by okdkid:
So many good options for Dallas at #4, it's hard to say. Bosa, Jack, Ramsey, Goff, Buckner. They could go in any direction.

I don't see them drafting goff. Jerry Jones is crazy, I think he picks up manziel. Tries to groom him and fix him. That should work well.

Dallas needs to go defense I think. Just me. With a healthy Romo and dez, Jerry is thinking sb. They have the line, the qb, wr, etc... Lee getting hurt last year really exposed their defence. My guess is they go Buckner or jack.

No... I missed it & just checked it out, thanks for the heads up... Wow, seriously this would be his best chance to be legit... I guess he is too butthurt to earn his job back. Probably thinks it's everyone else's fault.

No... I missed it & just checked it out, thanks for the heads up... Wow, seriously this would be his best chance to be legit... I guess he is too butthurt to earn his job back. Probably thinks it's everyone else's fault.

Yeah guessing they wanted him to take a pay cut and he said trade me

This story has been going back & forth like crazy. He's going, he's staying, he's happy, he's unhappy... I'm seriously leaning towards Dak now. Blaine to start & Dak sit to prepare for the future.

This story has been going back & forth like crazy. He's going, he's staying, he's happy, he's unhappy... I'm seriously leaning towards Dak now. Blaine to start & Dak sit to prepare for the future.

I can live wit that if we can't land wentz or Goff
Share 49ersWebzone