There are 99 users in the forums

Myles Garrett - Edge Rusher

I think we both know 99% of the time its the player. Especially on defense. Hey bro, go get the qb. Whats so hard about that if you are a good player with all the measurables? Its still football. See man beat man.

So now you have to scheme him sacks in order to be successful and he still only gets 6 sacks? Meh, im not seeing it.

The writing is on the wall, ignore it if you choose to but...
[ Edited by JBrack on Apr 26, 2017 at 11:29 PM ]
Nvm
[ Edited by GMniner805 on Apr 26, 2017 at 11:30 PM ]
Originally posted by JBrack:
Khalil Mack

2016 OAK 73 11.0 1
2015 OAK 77 15.0 0
2014 OAK 75 4.0 0
TOT 3 yrs 225 30.0 1

Thats a f**king Monster!!!! You use the term so loosely its hard to take you seriously.

Clowney

2016 HOU 52 6.0 0
2015 HOU 40 4.5 0
2014 HOU 7 0.0 0
TOT 3 yrs 99 10.5 0

lol are you seriously just posting sack and tackle totals for guys playing 2 different positions to prove your point? The game is a little more complicated than sack and tackle totals. Or was Justin Smith super overrated to you?
I think we both know 99% of the time its the player. Especially on defense. Hey bro, go get the qb. Whats so hard about that if you are a good player with all the measurables? Its still football. See man beat man.

So now you have to scheme him sacks in order to be successful and he still only gets 6 sacks? Meh, im not seeing it.

The writing is on the wall, ignore it if you choose to but...

How much film have you watched on Garrett?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Come to daddy, Myles.
With the 2nd pick in the 2017 NFL Draft.....
Is this real life
You say he played out of position. An NFL franchise who spends millions researching these players disagreed with you. He just couldn't hack it and they were forced to move him. Next stop? Bustville...

Man if I were you I'd change your username and pretend you're a different person after getting proving to everyone you have no idea what you're talking about. Yet here you are digging in further.

Not sure if that's sad or impressive...

Clowney was Houston's best player last season, without Watt. Injuries were the main reason for his struggles early on. You can't control those and they ruin any career. To say he couldn't hack it or he's a bust after the season he just had is top tier potato levels.

Do yourself a favor and move on from this conversation because it will only get worse for you.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Come to daddy, Myles.

10 and a half hours to see if cleveland is stupid or not

• 4ML
  • Veteran
We are gonna get him - I can feelz it
Originally posted by 4ML:
We are gonna get him - I can feelz it

Nothing surprises me, but I think 99% they will draft Myles.
I wonder if Garrett would rather play for us. He was a cowboys fan, so there has to be a natural rivalry against us. But like me, he wasn't old enough to live through that.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
I wonder if Garrett would rather play for us. He was a cowboys fan, so there has to be a natural rivalry against us. But like me, he wasn't old enough to live through that.

Better weather? but s**ttier tax rate?
Originally posted by gold49digger:

I'd rather play for any team in the league other than the browns.
Share 49ersWebzone