There are 128 users in the forums

should we consider drafting OT from Clemson Isaiah in supplemental draft??

Originally posted by socal9er42:
Originally posted by English:
Good punch!

Nah. Moron. Punch the face mask. Not the wisest decision.

I thought he got under it?
  • buck
  • Veteran
Of course the 49ers we should consider drafting a player, any player, but that does not mean that the team should draft that considered player.
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Good punch!

Nah. Moron. Punch the face mask. Not the wisest decision.

I thought he got under it?

Yeah he got chin. One of he best punches I've seen with helmets on. I mean besides Dieons lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FNuMPWLp9I
Originally posted by Luckycharms:
I just saw this. Wondering if OTC or MD have any thoughts on him?

The kid has a lot of talent, but has played less than one full year of games. Great length and athleticism, but a total moron on and off the field. I think he goes in the 6th round of the supplemental to the Broncos.
  • cools
  • Veteran
Im sure Thomas will enlighten the powers that be

I do think we need another OT, weather its a project or a journeymen vet that can start if needed

I expect Davis will re-join the team in '16 if not sooner, and may even set a precedent for extended careers via a year off along the way
[ Edited by cools on Jul 1, 2015 at 4:43 PM ]
49ers attending DE Darius Caldwell's pro day as well as Dalvon Stuckey's pro day. Both expected to go undrafted
Nah
Pick him up for the Lions game...a Suh paring would be fun!

Edit: Oops...forgot Suh's in Miami...don't play Miami...naw, leave the guy alone.
[ Edited by dtg_9er on Jul 3, 2015 at 6:48 AM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I wouldn't mind using a 5th on the guy... can you imagine what he'd do to Sherman if ever comes up to him and talk trash??

lol
Originally posted by 9moon:
I wouldn't mind using a 5th on the guy... can you imagine what he'd do to Sherman if ever comes up to him and talk trash??

lol

Was just about to post that. If he can connect on dick sherman like that in the video, it's well worth a draft pick.

I would take that guy in a heart beat!

I think we need these big, tough, and mean guys for Seattle!

I want a big guy up front with some fight and attitude, "this is football" so his temperament is perfect!
Not the smartest in the world either. If he had a baby due this summer, he probably knew about it well before the deadline to apply for the 2015 draft.

In the other hand, he sounds like someone who would never retire early.

Still... no thank you!
[ Edited by flynhayn15 on Jul 8, 2015 at 12:53 PM ]
Get him!
Average/below-average tape with some anger issues

People swooning over him for uppercutting a guy
No!

Trent Brown is going to be our guy at RT.

maybe not a starter this year but next year he'll be the man!

AND we don't have to worry if he'll implode.
Share 49ersWebzone