LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 242 users in the forums

2015 Senior Bowl

While happy that Crowder and Dorsett had huge weeks of practice, I am still looking at Lockett as being the superior player to both once the lights come on. And, Lockett had a very good week of practice as well.

While Dorsett posted very pedestrian numbers in college (36 catches this year) and Crowder had only 6 TDs and no games with more than 9 catches, I look at Lockett's numbers, against better competition, and my eyes bulge:

Just in the last five games:
At TCU: 11 catches- 196 yds
At WV- 10 catches- 196
Kansas-9 catches- 119
At Baylor- 14 catches- 158
UCLA- 13 catches- 164

If Lockett struggled this week, there would be red flags. But, I am not falling into the speed trap. Lockett won't run as fast as Dorsett, but is the guy we should be talking about here, in my opinion.
Lockett reminds me of Antonio Brown or Emmanuel Sanders. He's just so quick I don't think he'll have a hard time getting open at the next level. He's my favorite receiver and I hope Baalke takes a long look at him.
David Johnson and Greyson looked real good on that drive. Lockett looks slow on that end around probably quicker than fast and 99 from Utah very impressive
Artis payne a good change of pace back
CB Nelson love his game
Crowder in the return game
Bryce Petty struggled with accuracy and Grayson was solid
Mannion and Sims struggled
Mannion

Abdullah
[ Edited by shmuck on Jan 24, 2015 at 3:02 PM ]
Originally posted by saniner:
Lockett reminds me of Antonio Brown or Emmanuel Sanders. He's just so quick I don't think he'll have a hard time getting open at the next level. He's my favorite receiver and I hope Baalke takes a long look at him.

Lockett not even close to those guys

• All22
  • Veteran
Mannion looks like hot garbage.
Rbs dominated this game the Wrs were a disappointment
Cb Steven Nelson was impressive this game a baller
Originally posted by All22:

Good, he'll fall and we'll draft him low then
Originally posted by All22:

How so??