LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 361 users in the forums

Who's Your Draft Crush?

Darqueze Dennard - Defense
Sammy Watkins - Offense

Would be nice to get one or the other, but the price will be steep.
[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Feb 13, 2014 at 2:26 PM ]
Justin Gilbert, Darqueze Dennard, Jarvis Landry, Beau Allen, Allen Roinson.
Mike Evans or Odell Beckham,
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Sammy Watkins for sure...he will complete change the game on the field for us
Watkins will be the answer for the offense as well as the defense.

Agree
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Sammy Watkins for sure...he will complete change the game on the field for us
Watkins will be the answer for the offense as well as the defense.

Agree

Concur
Mike evans
Originally posted by Sf49ers303:
Mike evans

CO sign
All players that are realistic picks for the 49ers...

WR- Brandin Cooks (fast, quick, dynamic, stretches the field and extremely productive)
CB- Kyle Fuller (long, athletic, fluid, and smooth everything you want in a cb)
RB- Lache Seastrunk (poor mans Lesean McCoy)
WR- Jared Abredderris (just gets open...all..the..time... what else do you need in a wr)
TE- Colt Lyerla (assuming we can land him past the 4th round he will be the steal of the draft and instant starter... balanced, versatile and hard-nosed te)
[ Edited by 49oz2superbowl on Feb 13, 2014 at 10:34 PM ]
Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
All players that are realistic picks for the 49ers...

WR- Brandin Cooks (fast, quick, dynamic, stretches the field and extremely productive)
CB- Kyle Fuller (long, athletic, fluid, and smooth everything you want in a cb)
RB- Lache Seastrunk (poor mans Leasean McCoy)
WR- Jared Abredderris (just gets open...all..the..time... what else do you need in a wr)
TE- Colt Lyerla (assuming we can land him past the 4th round he will be the steal of the draft and instant starter... balanced, versatile and hard-nosed te)

What about Mike evans and Odell Beckham?? they can also stretch the field and be explosive.
Originally posted by 49ers201:
What about Mike evans and Odell Beckham?? they can also stretch the field and be explosive.

Mike Evans does not stretch the field unless you're referring to a a deep jump ball. I don't think Odell Beckham is particularly explosive either. They are both dynamic in certain ways, but neither could take the top off an NFL defense... I see Mike Evans as a mix between Marques Colston and Vincent Jackson (not as explosive as VJ). For some reason Odell Beckham does not seem NFL fast/explosive to me despite his contributions in YAC and the return game. The only players I see with these traits are Sammy Watkins, Marqise Lee, Brandin Cooks, and Robert Herron. There are other plays like Dri Archer or Deanthony Thomas which could but are also extremely raw and more likely to be exclusively slot wr's.

Originally posted by 49oz2superbowl:
Originally posted by 49ers201:

Mike Evans does not stretch the field unless you're referring to a a deep jump ball. I don't think Odell Beckham is particularly explosive either. They are both dynamic in certain ways, but neither could take the top off an NFL defense... I see Mike Evans as a mix between Marques Colston and Vincent Jackson (not as explosive as VJ). For some reason Odell Beckham does not seem NFL fast/explosive to me despite his contributions in YAC and the return game. The only players I see with these traits are Sammy Watkins, Marqise Lee, Brandin Cooks, and Robert Herron. There are other plays like Dri Archer or Deanthony Thomas which could but are also extremely raw and more likely to be exclusively slot wr's.

I was at the Alabama game where he racked up 279 yards and a TD on 7 receptions. Against Auburn 287 yards 4 TDs on 11 receptions. Yeah, he can't stretch the field at all.
the gay one
Originally posted by crabman82:
the gay one

We don't want any of that sweet stuff in the locker room
Originally posted by Cooper22:
the gay one

We don't want any of that sweet stuff in the locker room

probably already is some sweet stuff in there
Originally posted by Cooper22: