There are 165 users in the forums

RB/FB Lonnie Pryor, FSU

I just wanted to get everyones opinion of Lonnie Pryor. Dude is just a football player.

- HT/WT: 6'0ft, 230lbs
- 40 time: 4.54
- 2012 Stats: 47 Attempts 376 yards. 8.0 yds per rush.

Huge talent that I believe wasn't properly utilized. Completely unselfish and would be great for the Niners.
Originally posted by drake49er:
I just wanted to get everyones opinion of Lonnie Pryor. Dude is just a football player.

- HT/WT: 6'0ft, 230lbs
- 40 time: 4.54
- 2012 Stats: 47 Attempts 376 yards. 8.0 yds per rush.

Huge talent that I believe wasn't properly utilized. Completely unselfish and would be great for the Niners.
I really like the idea of Pryor as a late round replacement for Dixon. He had 8 TD, including three multiple TD games. He had explosive plays of 60, 44, 22, 18, and 16 yards running the ball. He had his biggest game at the Orange Bowl with 134 yds (60 yard rush, 2 TD). He can catch the ball with catches of; 17, 14, and 22 yards. And, he spent time as a FB. Even though he's more of a big RB, he could come in on two back sets and create some confusion for where the ball was going and run or block.
Now THIS, I like.
He reminds me of william floyd a little less strong. For him to be on our team he would need to beat out dixon.
Even if Pryor was just a RB...he would still beat out Dixon. I know our team likes versatility and he can do a little of everything. He could be the big back, back up FB and special teams.

FYI...He also just got an invite to the combine.
I'd love to see the Niners employ two running backs in the backfield together ala Roger Craig and Wendell Tyler. Both being able to run and block. Give the defense one guy to key on.
Share 49ersWebzone