There are 252 users in the forums

Day 3 - Draft General Discussion

why the hell would the skins take cousins??
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Alameda Ta'amu
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by TimeBandit:
Harbaalke know we are loaded and they are confident with who we have. Got our speed and luxury picks. The rest would be fodder and a waste of time. Get some picks for next year and keep trading them away. It's clear they are not gonna draft much more this year. The lambs sea jokes and tards are doing pretty good on average but they would have to knock every pick out of the park to even sniff our boys jocks this year!! So excited for this season to start and I haven't seen any team draft enough to scare us. Barring a complete meltdown the Niners are back in the NFC championship game again this year! ALL HAIL THE CRIMSON AND GOLD!!! GO NINERS!!!!

I disagree completely with you. This team has no depth at safety, you've got Spillman backing up Whitner and Goldson. They need more depth at OL if either Kilgore or Person move into the starting lineup, they need more depth at CB in case of injury.

I think those are all valid concerns. Still the Niners have 6 picks left and there is plenty of talent still left on the board.
Trade?
lol Traded to the Panthers.
  • RKab
  • Veteran
Trade out. Panthers on the clock.
PANTHERS ARE UP?
Not anymore, trade with Caruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhliinnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Nvm, traded the pick to carolina.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Carolina!!!

I should've stuck to my guns in thinking Cousins wouldn't go until the 4th. Bump him into the late 3rd so still close but I would've had an almost exact hit on Cousins' slot if I hadn't moved him.
Lol again!
trade with panthers
FVCKEN BAALKE LOL
Redskins
Share 49ersWebzone