LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 179 users in the forums

Amini Silatolu or Stephen Hill at Number 30

Amini Silatolu or Stephen Hill at Number 30

You are the 49ers and it is time to pick at Number 30 of first round.
Who do you prefer? They both are "high ceiling" guys.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for NinerDreamer11.
Im having a hard time deciding cause theyre both players we could use, i really want that G cause he's supposed to be BEAST! but then again we need WR! But if it were up to me id prolly go with Silatolu
Both would be good, but I would select Hill over Silatolu. To me, he's just the better prospect, and I do like a number of rd 2-4 OG targets.
We have our future stud at RG on the roster already. I'll take Hill if it comes down to those two.
Silatolu.
Hill and then trade up and get Silatolu in the early 2nd.
I agree with that to, But we'd have 2 BEAST Guards on Left and Right, and were also assuming that Kilgore is gonna come up, and we have no backup to him at the moment, cause rachal and snyder are gone.
I'm not sold on Hill. So, if it were down to these 2... Amini Silatolu!
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
I agree with that to, But we'd have 2 BEAST Guards on Left and Right, and were also assuming that Kilgore is gonna come up, and we have no backup to him at the moment, cause rachal and snyder are gone.

We're also assuming that Kilgore isnt gonna come up. I think he's ready and will shock a lot of people.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I'm not sold on Silatolu as a 1st round pick. I feel that the hype has raised his stock more than his level of play.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
both are meh
Originally posted by susweel:
both are meh

+1
Not sold on either like most. But if it came down to it, id probably gamble and go Hill.
I've been riding the Silatolu starship to greatness for months. Long before he was talked about as a 1st round pick (not because I know anything about the draft, I just liked what Mayock & others said about him). But now the concerns about his intelligence are worrying me. We don't need another physically gifted guard that can't pick up a blitz.

So I have to vote Hill at this point.
Even WalterFootball can't make up his mind. Today his mock has Hilt, but yesterday it was Silatolu. For me, receiver is the way to go. I've never heard of any other Ga. Tech receiver (**cough, cough** Megtron **cough**).
Share 49ersWebzone