rd 2 Alameda Taamu nt Washington
rd 3 Trevor Guyton de California
rd 4 Phillip Blake c Baylor
rd 5 Winston Guy ss Kentucky
rd 6 Gerrell Robinson wr ASU
rd 7 Joe Martinek fb Rutgers
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
this is the best mock draft thus far! great job man!
lol
  • fan49
  • Veteran
a wr in the 6th isnt so hot. needs to be earlier not to mention it doesnt even cover a need til fourth
[ Edited by fan49 on Apr 25, 2012 at 9:26 AM ]
i like it but I think i'd add a WR with the 2nd or 3rd pick
I cant see us using our top 3 picks on defense.
One of the worst mocks ive seen so far
I like Winston Guy.

Hate criminals so Jenkins is a real No-No for me. He has Pac-Man written all over him AND I know we won't take him.
Fantastic Draft!
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I cant see us using our top 3 picks on defense.

This

Best available OLineman in rd 2. Tallest/fastest available WR (Streeter?) in rd 4.
Originally posted by fan49:
a wr in the 6th isnt so hot. needs to be earlier not to mention it doesnt even cover a need til fourth

BPA All Day bro.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I like Winston Guy.

Hate criminals so Jenkins is a real No-No for me. He has Pac-Man written all over him AND I know we won't take him.

jenkins crime involved smoking marijuana...i would bet about 90% of the draft choices have smoked pot, and the # is probably only that low because of the byu guys ...i see rogers, brees, manning and stafford on the schedule and think a good cover guy is something our d-coordinator could use
I'm an ASU alum and Gerrell Robinson was a major disappointment until his senior year. Be finally broke out and started to make Osweiler look really good. I like him as a late round pick because of his potential, but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Niners address WR in the first three rounds.
  • fan49
  • Veteran
no olineman no and reciever in 6th.... bpa, is fine but we do need to use NEED at some point lol
Share 49ersWebzone