There are 98 users in the forums

Last Minute Mock Draft + Player Rankings

2011 NFL Mock Draft + Player Rankings
Damn. Mark Ingram to the Patriots = Beast Mode.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Damn. Mark Ingram to the Patriots = Beast Mode.

Ingram is shooting up the draft boards. Have heard as high as #10 for him
we are not taking gabbert and you have locker to high and ponder way to high. i dont even ponder going in the 1st rd in most mock drafts. i hope we get either corner, prince or peterson. you think quinn will drop that much but you have him rated so high?
Originally posted by KD49ers:
we are not taking gabbert and you have locker to high and ponder way to high. i dont even ponder going in the 1st rd in most mock drafts. i hope we get either corner, prince or peterson. you think quinn will drop that much but you have him rated so high?

I am a huge Robert Quinn fan. Guy just flat out dominated as a true sophomore. Look at what he did to Anthony Castonzo. I see him dropping a bit though, because he has not played that much and has somewhat of a checkered medical past. He could still go as high as #11 to Houston or 13 to Detroit, but he could fall all the way to Tampa at 20. I think Bowers really falls low in the draft. As low as Rd 2.
Bump...got first 6 right, got the Ponder pick right, Wilkerson to the Jets but otherwise, eh!!
Share 49ersWebzone