There are 279 users in the forums

Compensatory Picks coming Friday

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Originally posted by CoachingMatters:
Glenn Coffee? He retired, but he left us pretty high and dry. I would think a comp pick might be awarded in that situation but im not sure. A waste of a 3rd rd pick though.

I hate that phucker.
Originally posted by CoachingMatters:
Glenn Coffee? He retired, but he left us pretty high and dry. I would think a comp pick might be awarded in that situation but im not sure. A waste of a 3rd rd pick though.

There is no compensation for retired, traded, or cut players.
49ers

NFL Draft Compensatory picks have been announced. #49ers have two more picks in the 7th round - #238 and #249 overall. Team now has 12 picks
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
49ers

NFL Draft Compensatory picks have been announced. #49ers have two more picks in the 7th round - #238 and #249 overall. Team now has 12 picks

Meh
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Originally posted by hungarian9erfan:
49ers

Meh

Well, since no one can sign UDFA's because of the lock out, I guess the Niners can grab some of those undrafted players.
Pashos? Think he started most the season for the Browns.
The Panthers got a 3rd round comp pick
Originally posted by valrod33:

Wow, good for them since they have no 2nd. Is that for Peppers?
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
Originally posted by valrod33:

Wow, good for them since they have no 2nd. Is that for Peppers?

Yes.

But remember a 3rd round comp pick is like the first pick in the 4th round.
Two 7ths is actually pretty exciting, since I only expected one. This gives us a chance at some really nice players that figure to fall there.

Arizona only got 1 7th rounder after losing Dansby and Rolle.
meh
Link
We're gonna overcome these east coast bias mother f**ker NFL b*****ds and win the f'n Superbowl here real soon. Even though the league doesn't help us out s**t--if the p-e-t-jets lost their 3rd round pick running back due to retirement, the league would bend over backwards for them.

Lose our starting SS because he's a b***h and doesn't like competition, and we don't get compensated? Because we're not the Patriots?

I can't see how we don't get any more comp. for the circumstances.
We don't get any type of second thought when it comes to the filmed practice in London; but we ARE the example of the league getting punished. We have an Andy Reid who has ongoing relations (or whatever) during the season with our player under contract, but no worries for his team. Although at the same time we are getting fined for our CURRENT COACH GETTING TO KNOW OUR CURRENT QB.

f**k that.

Man I love the 49ers so much and its going to be even sweeter when us true fans see all the things the team will overcome to win this s**t.
Download the complete draft order

San Francisco has a league high 12 picks. Good start for the Harbaugh era.
Share 49ersWebzone