There are 273 users in the forums

Football Gameplan's 2011 NFL Mock Draft Video - Version 4

Good Evening Niner Fans! Here's version 4 of my Mock Draft..this one is a 3 Rounder!

Enjoy!

Em
Doubt Arizona takes Peterson.
von miller available at our spot means that one of the previous franchises made a weird pick.
[ Edited by communist on Mar 1, 2011 at 8:21 PM ]
Cam Newton at #1? NO WAY!

And you failed to address the 49ers need at QB.
Originally posted by PTulini:

Why is it hard to believe that Newton will go #1?

And... I didn't give the Niners a QB because of this CBA issue.. I think you guys bring in a Vet
Originally posted by EmDiggy:

And... I didn't give the Niners a QB because of this CBA issue.. I think you guys bring in a Vet
b/c newton isnt a 1st ovr at all, unlike luck. right now, he is an overrated one-year wonder from a non pro-style offense.

No way we don't come away with a QB, even if its a late rounder.

Newton can go 1 but I doubt it. I think he is able to rebuild the hype and be taken before 7 but to go one..... that's a franchise QB move. He is a gamble you don't gamble on a QB with the first overall pick it will set you back years. Panthers know they wont be winning the Superbowl next year no need to rush and pick this guy 1 overall. My guess is they take a defensive lineman, a much safer pick while addressing a major need. They will go into next year and compete for a true franchise QB in Andrew Luck.
[ Edited by 49ersNoKaOi on Mar 1, 2011 at 8:30 PM ]
Originally posted by communist:

b/c newton isnt a 1st ovr at all, unlike luck. right now, he is an overrated one-year wonder from a non pro-style offense.

And Luck is a Can't Miss Sure Fire 1st Ballot Hall of Fame Icon? Just as much of a gamble as Newton...and NO QB in college has ever faced an NFL Defense.. Any QB coming in has a learning curve
Luck just as much a gamble as Newton? Haha. For someone who watches so much football to say somthing like that....... Credibility lost.
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Luck just as much a gamble as Newton? Haha. For someone who watches so much football to say somthing like that....... Credibility lost.

Why do you have us taking so many OL? This is a retarded mock draft. lol

And Luck is a Can't Miss Sure Fire 1st Ballot Hall of Fame Icon? Just as much of a gamble as Newton...and NO QB in college has ever faced an NFL Defense.. Any QB coming in has a learning curve

Wow dude. You just lost all credibility here. Take the time for yourself and think really hard about what you just said.
i think Newton goes number 1 as well

So you know for a FACT that Luck can come in right away and lead a team to the playoffs??

If Matthew Stafford can come in and start as a rookie for the Lions, Newton can be a starter..

Some of you guys gotta turn of ESPN and just watch football..
Share 49ersWebzone