There are 182 users in the forums

Harbaugh the Potter?

Imagine this raw piece of clay on the potters wheel and what seems like a master sculptor there to make this clay into something special!! He prods and prunes until something unique starts to emerge and you know what eventually happen well we got a glimpse when Auburn won the national Championship!!!

Anyone with photoshop skills and some imagination in the house?
Yeah!!!!!

Christian Ponder thinks this is funny.
Originally posted by Travisty13:

Christian Ponder thinks this is funny.

Sonoconiner.....morpheus from the matrix would be proud of you. Adaptation improvisation.....great
Originally posted by owiseone:
Imagine this raw piece of clay on the potters wheel and what seems like a master sculptor there to make this clay into something special!! He prods and prunes until something unique starts to emerge and you know what eventually happen well we got a glimpse when Auburn won the national Championship!!!

WTF are you talking about? I don't get. I'm guessing you're saying Harbaugh can fix Cam Newton? Bad idea.
Originally posted by owiseone:

Cam Newton is overrated. He was 11 - 21 passing at the combine. He apparently came off in his team interviews as defensive and arrogant and quite a few teams were really disappointed with what they saw. The Titans coaching staff asked him why he audibled out of a play call at the goal line in the national championship game (the play was to kneel to set up the field goal - he audibled to a QB keeper, ran head first into the line, and nearly fumbled) and his answer was supposedly so stupid the Titan's took him off of their draft board. Now, this may all be pre-draft positioning by the Titans but multiple teams gave him very negative reviews following the combine. Don't be fooled by the tangibles ... Cam Newton = Akili Smith.
I have faith Harbaugh with his playing and coaching experience will pick the right QB out of a long list to develop into a quality player.

[ Edited by dhp318 on Feb 28, 2011 at 7:13 PM ]
Originally posted by dhp318:
Great work! I was trying to do this last night and mine looked stupid. Nicely done good sir.

Even my wife the Charger fan lol'd!

Share 49ersWebzone