LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 325 users in the forums

oldie's latest GM Mock Results

Originally posted by Travisty13:
Originally posted by oldman9er:

Just looked him up. I hadn't known he was on our roster already. Do you see anyway we could get another OG? I'm not sold on Rachal/Clairborne/Howell helping us any at RG.

Yeah, sorry I didn't get back to you on that. Yes, SF signed Howell to a future contract not so long ago, so I kept him for young depth to develop. We have experienced depth already with Heitmann and Wragge. Howell benched 38 reps at his pro day!

So do you he actually may be someone to look out for? I honestly know nothing about the kid. But I think anyone would be better the Rachal at this point.

Oh, I don't know. He has a chance, and won't get by on brute strength alone. I'm not AS down on Rachal as most are, and think he can improve to be a solid starter. I see us going for interior OL within the first 4 rounds next season for sure, if not.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Mike Cox, I had a boss named Mike Sack once lol

Just looked him up. I hadn't known he was on our roster already. Do you see anyway we could get another OG? I'm not sold on Rachal/Clairborne/Howell helping us any at RG.

Yeah, sorry I didn't get back to you on that. Yes, SF signed Howell to a future contract not so long ago, so I kept him for young depth to develop. We have experienced depth already with Heitmann and Wragge. Howell benched 38 reps at his pro day!

So do you he actually may be someone to look out for? I honestly know nothing about the kid. But I think anyone would be better the Rachal at this point.

Oh, I don't know. He has a chance, and won't get by on brute strength alone. I'm not AS down on Rachal as most are, and think he can improve to be a solid starter. I see us going for interior OL within the first 4 rounds next season for sure, if not.

I definitely can respect that. I would love to see Rachal do well. It would help our football team. But I guess the verdict is still out on him. Let's home the new regime can light a fire under his a.. and get him to where we all can he can be.
Nice job!
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
I like your draft but don't really see them trades going down
Dalton, Ponder are great picks, if they last that long, Bailey is falling off a bit so would be a nice pick.

LOve the Marecic and Keiser picks, and Dareus is worthy of the 7th pick.

Hunter i have as a 3rd rd pick, so its possible.
like the ross and royal moves.....would like to keep morgan if possible....i think he is constantly improving...still has holes in his game but has improved...can allow ginn to just focus on the ONLY thing he is good at...returns

like gradkowski...with him would rather just go after either dalton or ponder

arrington would be nice too but would rather just see what kyle williams has to offer
Originally posted by TalkinBoutWILLIS:
like the ross and royal moves.....would like to keep morgan if possible....i think he is constantly improving...still has holes in his game but has improved...can allow ginn to just focus on the ONLY thing he is good at...returns

like gradkowski...with him would rather just go after either dalton or ponder

arrington would be nice too but would rather just see what kyle williams has to offer

Yeah, but when I see Ponder sitting there in the 5th? I gotta select him.

[ Edited by oldman9er on Feb 3, 2011 at 06:26:57 ]
I'm sorry but I don't see Ponder being there...
Share 49ersWebzone