Gave me a boner
Originally posted by GEEK:
Originally posted by MadMoneyMarshall:
Gotcha thanks Gore_21 that was really helpful

Gave me a boner

No pic, didn't happen.
Price-Brent heads to the supplemental draft
Posted by Mike Florio on June 16, 2010 9:24 PM ET

The supplemental draft pool has grown by 50 percent.

Joining running back Harvey Unga and tight end/H-back Vaness Emokpae is former Illinois defensive tackle Joshua Brent-Price.

Brent-Price opted to head to the NFL after being declared academically ineligible. In 2009, he was suspended after a DUI incident. (J.T. of CFT points out that Price-Brent also spent 28 days making Plates-License.)

Early projections have him pegged as a fourth-round pick in next month's supplemental draft

[ Edited by strickac on Jun 20, 2010 at 08:22:21 ]
edit

[ Edited by strickac on Jun 20, 2010 at 08:23:11 ]
Originally posted by tohara3:
Good info

yeah great stuff
Originally posted by strickac:
Price-Brent heads to the supplemental draft
Posted by Mike Florio on June 16, 2010 9:24 PM ET

The supplemental draft pool has grown by 50 percent.

Joining running back Harvey Unga and tight end/H-back Vaness Emokpae is former Illinois defensive tackle Joshua Brent-Price.

Brent-Price opted to head to the NFL after being declared academically ineligible. In 2009, he was suspended after a DUI incident. (J.T. of CFT points out that Price-Brent also spent 28 days making Plates-License.)

Early projections have him pegged as a fourth-round pick in next month's supplemental draft

Read that in PFT as well. Doesn't sound like Singletary material.
He worked out today per NFL.com for 4 teams. 49ers, Packers, Saints and Lions.

Per the article he had a good workout. Height & Weight was:

6ft. 1in.

321lbs.

That is prototypical NT size.
Joshua Price-Brent has "very good workout" - PFT

Quote:
Posted by Michael David Smith on July 7, 2010 2:08 PM ET

Joshua Price-Brent, a defensive tackle from Illinois who is eligible for next week's supplemental draft, worked out for 18 teams today and was, according to one report, impressive.

Gil Brandt of NFL.com reports that Price-Brent had what was described as a very good workout.

To the extent that you can gauge a team's interest based on who they send to a workout, the 49ers, Packers, Saints and Lions appear particularly interested, as those four teams sent their personnel directors.

Brandt reports that Price-Brent was measured at 6-foot-1 ¾ and 321 pounds, ran the 40-yard dash in 5.38 seconds, did 22 reps of the 225-pound bench press and had a 29-inch vertical jump.

Price-Brent declared for the supplemental draft after Illinois declared him academically ineligible. He had previously been suspended by the team for a DUI.

The supplemental draft takes place on July 15.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
What kind of grade did Price-Bent get?? I wouldn't mind giving up a 5th or 6th round pick for him.

Originally posted by Kolohe:
What kind of grade did Price-Bent get?? I wouldn't mind giving up a 5th or 6th round pick for him.

4th originally
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by strickac:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

4th originally

Thanks strickac, really wish there was some decent DB's entering the Supp Draft.
I'd rather sign Ian Scott FA Chargers and keep our draft pick.
I would rather use a 4th since we have 2 4ths and 2 7ths in 2011, on Harvey Unga, BYU RB.

Could he be any worse than Coffee and Robinson?
  • smokey
  • Info N/A
20 teams show up to Unga's workout today...

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700046566/BYU-football-Harvey-Unga-works-out-for-pro-scouts-before-NFL-supplemental-draft.html?s_cid=rss-28
Share 49ersWebzone