There are 246 users in the forums

Cowboys interested in 13th pick

Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Niners23:
Originally posted by dman:
What are they offering?

I actually wouldn't mind a trade down but I dont like the idea of trading with those guys.

It would have to be their 1st and 2nd. As long as they're not a division rival, I think it still benefits us to do the trade unless someone we really want falls. I hate the Cowgirls too, but we have to do what's best for us.

yeah, I think I'd be okay with this deal. I really like the idea of getting an extra 2nd this year. We could probably still get a "second-tier" tackle or "first tier" guard at 17/ 27, and get an OLB at 49 and maybe grab AOA (CB with the crazy name) at 59...
Originally posted by HessianDud:
hmmm...for the 27th and...? what's the value of the 13th? #27 and #59? more?

Maiocco made an aside about the 27th pick in his blog today...wonder if he knows something?

It's the Cowturds.

One phrase comes to mind. #13= Mike Ditka like trade.

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Apr 21, 2010 at 5:13 PM ]
If everybody is contacting you to trade up and get someone then wouldn't that make you realize that if you don't have someone at that position (or in our case a player that would be willing to switch positions for that player specifically) and those team aren't willing to over pay for him then you should draft that player.
do this if only the top 4 OT are gone if theyre there you have to take one of them if not at 27 take staffold
Originally posted by luis1985:
Heck no... I rather draft Earl Thomas. He is going to be a great safety.
Our team's talent level is beginning to reach the point where it is better to get two high impact, game-winning stars than getting four good solid players. It is the game changers that we may be needing now.
Originally posted by excelsior:
Our team's talent level is beginning to reach the point where it is better to get two high impact, game-winning stars than getting four good solid players. It is the game changers that we may be needing now.

I agree 100%

i don't care about earl thomas.. i think the cowboys make of fun the 49ers may select thomas? i figure out. who foool it and who know?
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Demarcus ware or gtfo
Originally posted by NickV:
Demarcus ware or gtfo

If we can trade with and screw them at the same time, what's not to love!
Originally posted by BuZzB28:

i don't care about earl thomas.. i think the cowboys make of fun the 49ers may select thomas? i figure out. who foool it and who know?

See?? u fool it! the cowboys didn't trade #13 and #14 for Thomas.. Now Seattle is select with Earl Thomas.. Ha.. i knew the cowboys is fool! Ha!
Share 49ersWebzone