LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 220 users in the forums

Scott Wright's Mock Draft Updated 4-9-10

I don't know about this guy. He seems to be losing it this year. Last year I watched his mocks.

Anyways, has the 49ers taking

1a. Haden
1b. Iupati
2. Javid Best (Nate Allen goes next).

He has a few other questionable picks.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Mock-Draft-A.php
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
I don't know about this guy. He seems to be losing it this year. Last year I watched his mocks.

Anyways, has the 49ers taking

1a. Haden
1b. Iupati
2. Javid Best (Nate Allen goes next).

He has a few other questionable picks.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Mock-Draft-A.php

thats so wack!!
i could do a better draft than him!
Yeah, last year he was a little better. I think he is just trying to be different.

I still think Haden will fall to #13 and I am hoping we can get a team to trade up for him and we can get some extra picks.

Anthony Davis or Charles Brown at #17.
All are potential impact players who would contribute from day one. Its not my first choice but I`d rock those 3 first picks.
I'd take it, but I honestly don't see Jahvid Best sliding all of the way down to our #49 selection!
  • LA49erFan4ever
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by PTulini:
I'd take it, but I honestly don't see Jahvid Best sliding all of the way down to our #49 selection!

i dont even want jadvid best period to be honest..but yea this mock sucks ****...Iupati at 13 are serious??this mock is a joke
Originally posted by LA49erFan4ever:

i dont even want jadvid best period to be honest..but yea this mock sucks ****...Iupati at 13 are serious??this mock is a joke

No, Iupati at 17.
  • LA49erFan4ever
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by LA49erFan4ever:

No, Iupati at 17.

i read it wrong
I agree with his top 12 except maybe I'd have the Raiders choosing JPP over Campbell. I'm also not sure if the Seahawks would take Williams over Berry, I'd be kind of surprised if they did.

I could see the Jags taking Spiller though. So if Morgan drops to us, how does he fit in our defense, OLB?
I don't want Haden at all.

I would rather have Dan Williams, Iupati and Best.

i could see this happening
Yeah, last year he was a little better. I think he is just trying to be different.

I still think Haden will fall to #13 and I am hoping we can get a team to trade up for him and we can get some extra picks.

Charles Brown at 17? Dudes a freakin 2nd rounder gimme a break.
Anthony Davis is gonna be a bust.

Stop reaching for OT's we aren't that desperate are we.

Haden is going to be a player.
  • Walsh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BigBug415:

Charles Brown at 17? Dudes a freakin 2nd rounder gimme a break.
Anthony Davis is gonna be a bust.

Stop reaching for OT's we aren't that desperate are we.

Haden is going to be a player.

I think we are that desperate. I don't think we can run the ball against many teams with Snyder on the right side. We're taking the most sacks in the league and our QB's have to throw away the ball once a series cuz of pressure.

The other reason we have to reach is because every draft OT's get snatched up first thing. That's one reason why we've put it off this long. When was the last time we found an OT in the offseason that was worth anything? Never, right? If we don't like Davis or Brown, then we should take Campbell. The guy had the best combine of all OT's and we have a great O-line coach this year.

There's really no excuse to not take an OT this year. Two top 10 picks would have to fall.

Thats why McCluster would be our guy
I don't see anything seriously worng with it.
Share 49ersWebzone