LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 155 users in the forums

Patrick's 2010 Post-combine Mock Draft 3.0 + player rankings

Originally posted by TX9R:
Not my favorite. After the combine no way Williams slips that far, and Bulaga ahead of Okung? That's interesting. And tebow in the 1st? That's laughable.

He has all the intangibles and he's a winner you just gotta let him set for 2 years and he's gonna be a leader in the locker room. Great kid.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Anthony Davis is likely to bust and Joe Haden is slow. Plus pass on CJ Spiller...

I would love, love, LOVE for the 49ers to draft Spiller but I just don't see it happening.
Trent Williams was one of the "winners" at the combine, I think it should move him up boards.
Originally posted by noobie:
Would like Williams and Haden.
Originally posted by foreign49er:
Originally posted by noobie:
Would like Williams and Haden.
Hayden has a lot of game tape that justifies his first CB rating. If he falls on his 40 time, we will get a chance to see how strongly he believes in BPA.

While CB isn't are most glaring need to fill, it is a need.
Originally posted by mebemused:
Hayden has a lot of game tape that justifies his first CB rating. If he falls on his 40 time, we will get a chance to see how strongly he believes in BPA.

While CB isn't are most glaring need to fill, it is a need.

Plus he could return punts. I personally do think Haden is overrated but I don't think McCloughan would pass him up at 17. If I had my choice, the 49ers would take Spiller and Trent Williams or Anthony Davis and Earl Thomas.
interesting mock...
terrible 40 time or not, there is ZERO % chance 49ers pass on Haden twice. I will guarantee that!

Not completely sold on Davis at RT, but fills a need.
Im starting to see a lot of people now having the 49ers take Haden. I really think it is a possibilty as much as I do not like it. I would be happy with Anthony Davis and C.J Spiller or Spiller and Trent Williams but I just can't see McClueless taking Spiller. While I agree CB is a big need for the 49ers, I would not personally take Haden in the 1st rd and instead go for Parrish Cox, Patrick Robinson or best yet, Kyle Wilson (highly doubtful he will be available in mid rd 2).

I feel confident we will get a good OT with one of our 1st rd picks but I really worry McCloughan will screw up the other 1st rd pick.

Not my favorite. After the combine no way Williams slips that far, and Bulaga ahead of Okung? That's interesting. And tebow in the 1st? That's laughable.

Someone is going to get fooled and take the bait on Tebow in the 1st rd. I wouldn't be suprised if the Cardinals took Tebow in the 1st rd and I would be happy if they did.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Not to be too critical here... but you honestly think the Niners would pass on Spiller and hand him to Seattle? I think the Niners would not take their OT at 13 if both Davis and Williams were available and knowing that Seattle had already taken an OT. That would be stupid as they could get a great OT at #17.

I believe under this scenario the Nineras would take:
1A) Spiller or possibly Haden
1B Davis or Williams

Also... you are being WAY too swayed over Mays combine. He isnt going #11 to Denver.

i would be EXTREMELY pissed if we gift wrap spiller to seattle especially when a tackle can still be had at 17
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:

Someone is going to get fooled and take the bait on Tebow in the 1st rd. I wouldn't be suprised if the Cardinals took Tebow in the 1st rd and I would be happy if they did.

The last thing Arizona is going to do is take a left handed Heisman winner with questionable arm strength. I think they have gone that route before. No team is taking Tebow in round 1.
Share 49ersWebzone