There are 298 users in the forums

Davis & Graham Combo!

Anthony Davis and Brandon Graham combo would catapult the 49ers in the best team in the west! Davis would take our running game to top five status and give our qb time to find crabtree for 12 plus touchdowns. Graham who dominated every tackle he played against including bulaga when michigan played iowa will give us the pass rusher that has to be doubled every play. Two impact players in the first, fellas give me your opinion!
That would be the best combo between those positions. I dont think Davis will be there but he is my favorite tackle in the draft. I agree this would help the running game tremendously and davis isnt that bad at pass protection a perfect fit for right tackle.

Graham is just a football player. Nice picks man
I would be very excited with that 1st round draft!
I would like that too. Toss in a retur man somewhere along the line and I'm good.
Originally posted by tohara3:

Same, just get Jacoby Ford in 3rd and I would be a very happy man!
Originally posted by kunged:
Originally posted by tohara3:

Same, just get Jacoby Ford in 3rd and I would be a very happy man!

I don't think Ford will last until our 3rd round pick, which is like #81.. I like Ford a lot, he may be the fastest guy in the draft.. He would be an electrifying return man and slot man.
1a-Davis
1b-Graham
2-Ford or DB
3-DB or Ford
  • 49errod
  • Info N/A
Good picks but I perfer Spiller at 13 and best OT at 17. Spiller will be a Percy Harvin. RB, WR, and returner.
Originally posted by 49errod:
Good picks but I perfer Spiller at 13 and best OT at 17. Spiller will be a Percy Harvin. RB, WR, and returner.

Yeah I like those players too but we can get McCluster in the second or maybe Ford in the third! This would probably give us the speed and playmaking ability that we need! Go niners!
Originally posted by domesik:
1a-Davis
1b-Graham
2-Ford or DB
3-DB or Ford

i just got wood.

1a-Davis
1b-Graham
2-Ford or DB
3-DB or Ford

I think this is a win win draft but this draft is soooooo deeeeeep that we need more draft picks who can we trade for a second or third. We need more picks!
Davis yes...Graham no

Not because Graham isn't a good prospect, but he plays a position that where we already have good depth. We need more help in the secondary..then an OLB
Originally posted by ninerforyears:
1a-Davis
1b-Graham
2-Ford or DB
3-DB or Ford

I think this is a win win draft but this draft is soooooo deeeeeep that we need more draft picks who can we trade for a second or third. We need more picks!

We have 9 picks, and that many players will not make the 53 man roster. I say take the best talent available at that pick, I would trade away the 3rd and 4th to take a player in the 2nd, so we get 4 players in the top 60 picks. I want impact players, not a bunch of boy scouts who will make the roster but not make other players better.
Originally posted by 9erred:
Originally posted by ninerforyears:
1a-Davis
1b-Graham
2-Ford or DB
3-DB or Ford

We have 9 picks, and that many players will not make the 53 man roster. I say take the best talent available at that pick, I would trade away the 3rd and 4th to take a player in the 2nd, so we get 4 players in the top 60 picks. I want impact players, not a bunch of boy scouts who will make the roster but not make other players better.

Like dashon goldson, josh morgan, delaine walker, frank gore, eric heitman, parys haralson? Those boy scouts?
Graham looked pretty good. Didn't get to watch any games with him this year, does he always produce like that or does he disappear in games like some previous OLB prospects?
Share 49ersWebzone